Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh well. Next remix.

Comment

If she thinks this will be successful, she's delusional. I think it's clear at this point that she can't keep up with the times so she better stop collaborating with rappers and do what she does best, creating some good dance-pop tunes.
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Frozen is one of the best songs ever. This remix is ​​nice, but it didn't impress me much.
        Christina Aguilera / ROSALÍA / Nathy Peluso

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
          If she thinks this will be successful, she's delusional. I think it's clear at this point that she can't keep up with the times so she better stop collaborating with rappers and do what she does best, creating some good dance-pop tunes.
          Well, its number 12 on Hot Digital Songs in the US
          " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
          Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

The video is out:

Comment

Horrible video.

Frozen is my all time fav video.

We didn't need this one
              BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
              YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

The video isn't bad. It just looks like her regular Instagram videos tbh just in 3 minutes long

Comment

I love the video - I think she looks amazing.
                  Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

The video omg, only Madge

Comment

Originally posted by Debs_Wild View Post
                      The video is out:

all that effort and the video isn't good enough as the original :/

Comment

Ooooh I like the video!
                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Originally posted by basticasas View Post

all that effort and the video isn't good enough as the original :/
                          The original still exists. Frozen was released 24 years ago - there is room for both versions to exist without being in competition with each other.

For this song, for this remix, for 2022, for a 63 year old woman, this is about as good as it gets for what is (currently) nothing more than an unplanned side project.

Comment

This is not good
                            jio CHARTS NOW: 5/7//2022: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...4#post10956364

Comment

That was a real rollercoaster - at first I was oooh I like this, and then I thought oh wait, no - wtf is this. And then I thought hhhoh THAT sounded fire, oh there it goes away again.

Comment

I’m not necessarily a fan of the remix, but the video is definitely fire.

Comment

I wonder what the significance of that robot head is at the end of the video

Comment

Originally posted by breatheonme View Post
                                    I wonder what the significance of that robot head is at the end of the video
                                    Sickick’s mask, I think.

Comment

Hope the other remixes for her new project will be better.

I have streamed (the finally digital released) Don't Cry For Me Argentina remixes more last week.
                                      Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

Why on earth she agreed to have one of her must iconic vocal deliveries butchered like that is beyond my imagination.
                                        Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

This is a disaster.

Comment

It's really a disaster. When I think of all the singles she never released the videos for ("Get Together" - a proper video, "Miles Away", "Masterpiece", "Hold Tight") and all the songs that potentially could've been great singles with videos ("Impressive Instant", "Nothing Fails", anything from COADF, "Beat Goes On", "Devil Wouldn't Recognize You", "Love Spent", "Faz Gostozo" - probably the only "Madame X" song that could've been a hit)...

Why Madonna, why? Who's this for? Herself? It certainly isn't for her fans nor the general public.

Comment

So out of deference to Queen of Pop, I am chiming in with my two cents:

The video—shot in 4K-— portrays Madonna in the likeness she has portrayed; her imagery remains distinct and this remix does not erase the original Frozen. In fact, it is still available to stream—listen and watch— today. This version adds another layer to a 24 year old paradigmatic song which ushered Madonna’s take on Electronica with the ROL album.

Madonna has never been a follower. She carved out her own path and tribe and through the decades, yes 4 decades to be exact, she has toyed with our musical senses and expressed herself to a liking that was not necessarily geared to the masses (well perhaps Warner had to twist to her arm with COTD after AL but she created it on her terms.).

The song, the hook is contagious. Fireboy DML provides an added take to a classic and, in turn, introducing her and her art to a whole new generation.
                                              Madonna would’ve been damned if she would have let this viral remix go ignored and she is still being lambasted for actually embracing it with a video to boot.
                                              My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

I love the new video. She's looks amazing in it. Love the slightly extended version of the song they used in the clip too as I find the version on Spotify is too short.

RIP the dog in the video which I'm assuming after 24 years appearing in the original music video is no longer with us. Legacy continues haha

Comment

LOL@all the Crybabies. The video is good, Madonna looks hot and obviously she doesn't need your permission to remix any of her old songs or put out a new video out there. Get a life plz

Comment

Originally posted by YoungAndReckless View Post
                                                    LOL@all the Crybabies. The video is good, Madonna looks hot and obviously she doesn't need your permission to remix any of her old songs or put out a new video out there. Get a life plz
                                                    Well no aritst needs our permission to do anything so if that means that we cannot critisize a thing they do, we might as well close down this forum...
                                                    jio CHARTS NOW: 5/7//2022: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...4#post10956364

Comment

Working...
                                                    X