Madonna vs Sickick - Frozen (Remixes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Why is she so obsessed with improving Sickick original remix version, apparently she is. She tried with those rap shit artists, then adding new verses, give up woman.
      KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• Originally posted by jszmiles View Post
        Why is she so obsessed with improving Sickick original remix version, apparently she is. She tried with those rap shit artists, then adding new verses, give up woman.
        All in all it got her hundreds of million streams she wouldn’t otherwise have. On Spotify alone she’s at over 80 million streams (combined) and Frozen (Remix) is on course to be her most streamed song released after 2005.

The other reason is because there’s method in her madness. All of these remixes contribute to her stats - they’ve driven her daily streams up, they’ve driven her monthly listeners up and most importantly, from people who weren’t already playing Madonna songs.

Now when she releases new music, her new releases will sit in the ‘release radar’ and ‘new releases for you’ sections of peoples account, giving her exposure she just cannot buy.

With a remix album due to be released this month, people who already enjoy Frozen Remix might decide to check out some of her other remixes if they’re waved in their face. I’m not saying it will work, but it’s by far the better promotional route into an audience she otherwise would have been ignored by.

And what has it cost her? A few remixes and a couple of cheap music videos, all spanning from a bootleg remix that happened to go viral. It’s worked wonders for Madonna, who has had to do very little work and spend very little money on something that might actually help her brand. We shall see!
        Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• I just want a proper new studio album with 1 or 2 producers so it’s cohesive & not forced.
          Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• Originally posted by adamf2thedeath View Post
            I just want a proper new studio album with 1 or 2 producers so it’s cohesive & not forced.
            That’s the dream.
            Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

Working...
            X