Ella Henderson - Brave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pop] Ella Henderson - Brave

I appreciate a bit of Ella. Her debut LP was a nice album, but it feels like they don't quite know what to do with her since. Hopefully, this leads to another effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Thombus View Post
      I appreciate a bit of Ella. Her debut LP was a nice album, but it feels like they don't quite know what to do with her since. Hopefully, this leads to another effort.
      Yes, she seems to have become one of the go-to Dance divas over the past few years but her solo efforts are a different genre altogether. I enjoy both sides of the spectrum so I wouldn't mind a mix of the two. The new album has just been announced and is out in March, by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by ludichris View Post

Yes, she seems to have become one of the go-to Dance divas over the past few years but her solo efforts are a different genre altogether. I enjoy both sides of the spectrum so I wouldn't mind a mix of the two. The new album has just been announced and is out in March, by the way.
        Good stuff. Same as you tbh, I like her dance side but in a world of Becky Hill's she seems to get a bit lost. I love the storytelling side of her, and with a few more years under her belt I'm sure her stories will be all the better for it.

Comment

This sounds OK, but I prefer her upbeat stuff - there’s definitely room for her and Becky!

Comment

My Grimsby girl
            1 Harry Styles |2 Ochman |3 Purple Disco Machine |4 Go_A |5 Becky Hill

Comment

This left a good impression on me when I heard it and went straight into my library +. It doesn't quite have the wow moments and vocals of Chapter One tracks but it's nice and likable.

Comment

I'm glad she's finally releasing the follow up to Chapter 1, but this song definitely doesn't sound like something worth waiting. Still, I hope there will be some pop anthems like Glow on the album.
                When we lose what we love
                Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                When we lose what we love
                Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

The verse is a bit similar to the song with Tom Grennan, it needs to grow on me.

Comment

Working...
                  X