Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SholasBoy
    replied
    No.56 in the end, their highest position since "Psycho" made no.55 in 2015. They are one of few rock bands from their era that can still chart singles though consistently.

Leave a comment:

• atrophyfathers
    replied
    I really enjoyed it. Seems they are being inspired by the bands that they inspired before like Sleep Token and Haken. Muse going to modern metal is all that i need now.

Leave a comment:

• maroon
    replied
    A great comeback. This is the Muse I missed for a long time!

Leave a comment:

• SholasBoy
    replied
    Not that it means much to chart performance these days, but this song has been number one on iTunes all day.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    the verse drum rhythm and singing pattern is very Imagine Dragons which super annoyed me, while the chorus is ok.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Very noisy indeed. They should go back to Pop/Rock

Leave a comment:

• SholasBoy
    replied
    This is absolutely excellent. I was invested from this first few big crunchy notes. It’s eerie and creepy and loud and expensive sounding. Actually get a Marilyn Manson vibe, only with Matt Belamys range giving it more light and shade. I’m here for it.

Leave a comment:

• GreekGeek
    replied
    ^I completely agree with this!

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    I really like this - very Rock which really needs a true revival on the charts IMO!

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Gets quite noisy at the end doesn’t it I like it though!

Leave a comment:

• GreekGeek
    replied
    The new song and mv is finally here!
    At first, the mv seems like a collab between Muse and Daft Punk.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Definitely sounds heavier than their output from the past 15 years, more in line with their earlier stuff maybe, but at least it still appears to have a tune!

Leave a comment:

• SholasBoy
    replied
    Wow, they are finally moving away from their electro-pop influences then. I can't wait, Must always deliver, even if metal is not my usual taste.

Leave a comment:

• GreekGeek
    started a topic [Rock] Muse - Won't Stand Down

Muse - Won't Stand Down

Muse will release this brand new single on Thursday, January 13th. Rumor has it, WSD will be a heavy metal influenced track.
    This is a part of the song that Matt previewed on Instagram two weeks ago:
Working...
X