No announcement yet.

Christina Aguilera ft. Ozuna - Santo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully it'll be out late this evening?
    BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
    YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Where is it?!
      Joss Stone | Xtina | P!nk | Nelly Furtado

Comment

Tonight at 23:00

Comment

Comment

Xtina is in the live chat on YouTube

Comment

WHAT A DOPE MUSIC VIDEO

Comment

Music video is not what I expected from her... I think she should've gone further w the video.

She needs to work on her moves for sure!

I expected more outfits...

The song is fine and Ozuna's part is great.

Comment

FINAL VERSION >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DEMO

Comment

Comment

Song is ok but very generic. I feel I have heard this song a million times before.
                      She looks flawless though and her Spanish is very impressive for a non native.
                      " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                      Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

The song is nice but the video really stands out most, she looks stunning and her Spanish is much better than it was in Somos Nada.

Why did they upload it twice though? They should fix that ASAP

Comment

Song is good but could have gone a little harder for sure, could have done without a few adlibs . . . , I wish she would actually dance like she used to, she can do it, at least she could.

Ozuna's part definitely improves the songs even more.

Is it generic . . . yes but generic gets you playlisting and radio play so maybe it's a smart move for her to follow the trends.

Comment

IT'SO FCKN GOOD OMG!! Best song and video this era so far! This deserves to smash!
                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Her best song since Your Body I can't! I just can't. It's so good

Comment

I love it so much. This deserves to smash.
                                Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Christina Aguilera on a reggaeton track. I never thought this day would come haha.
                                  The song's on repeat here. She should release a remix with a verse from Karol G. It would smash so hard.
                                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I am obsessed with the outfit where she has crosses all over her headpiece. Such a banger I am obsessed

Comment

Not my type of song but it's probably the best out of the three singles, as single potential at least.

Comment

The song is so catchy. Her most catchy song since Your Body!

Comment

love it love it!!! it's sooooo addictive. this can be a hit!!!

Comment

it's so addictive!! Support Xtina and watch the video and stream the EP!!!

Comment

Days 2 video stream were up on Day 1 which is good, first day streams were ok but unless it gets added to some good playlists nothings gonna happen. Viva Latino posted about her on Instagram but haven’t added the song

Santo is fire, even if it doesn’t light up the charts, the song is great and that’s what really matters.

Comment

They want a hit but if this doesn't get radio playlists or streaming playlists it's DOA all over again, so tiring to see her not having a hit NGL.
                                                love the song anyways

Comment

have been listening to this song twenty days today. it's sooo good.

Comment

I don't even speak Spanish and am OBSESSED with this song.
                                                    Dont you forget, You're caught in my Spiderweb.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X