X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ewokguy15
    replied
    Originally posted by greek_boy View Post

I like it lol but why now! they uploaded it on FB like months ago and it got millions of views
    And releasing it after releasing the second E.P , it keeps getting messier!!!!

Leave a comment:

• greek_boy
    replied
    Originally posted by Benjamin View Post

alternate video for 'Santo'
    I like it lol but why now! they uploaded it on FB like months ago and it got millions of views

Leave a comment:

• Benjamin
    replied

alternate video for 'Santo'

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    It seems next is probably La Reina.

It's great song, but I would prefer bops. It won't do much either.

At least we're getting 4 singles from just one EP and 4 music videos.

But I need performances, promo, promo and more promo.

Somos Nada is beautiful, but the video wasn't suitable for song, and the song is just not that great for 2nd single.

Leave a comment:

• DoesAnybody
    replied
    Her marketing has been the exact same ever since 2002 what can you expect? lol
    Her second single has always been a ballad. It worked for two eras but that's it. It's so boring at this point. Spanish music is huge with bangers, not ballads. It's very difficult to have impact with one. They should have released Santo first and then Pa mis muchachas. But they don't seem to know what to do with her anymore since 2010.

Leave a comment:

• Ewokguy15
    replied
    Originally posted by basticasas View Post
    I def think if she had released this one as the first single things would've been different maybe...
    Maybe a little but I don't think it would have changed much, the interest just isn't there at this stage for whatever reason and her playlisting so far has been awful, yes she has been on the Viva Latino playlist but that's just one playlist and doesn't seem to have that big of an effect on a lot of songs, the new Marc Anthony song was added at #1 there for it's first 3 days and had around 500k after those 3 days, currently 765k after 6 days.

Latin artists don't generally stop releasing songs either and jump on other artists songs (something she hasn't done and should be doing), Christina on the other hand releases then goes back to sleep till it's time to release something else.

She needs heavy playlisting and if she's gonna get a hit and so far that's not happened.

Leave a comment:

• basticasas
    replied
    I def think if she had released this one as the first single things would've been different maybe...

Leave a comment:

• ljw200103
    replied
    Still love this song so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• DoesAnybody
    replied
    Originally posted by moechoghri View Post
    honestly i didnt feel any of her recent spanish songs . althoug im a big fan
    Same here, was a huge fan of her especially in Mi Reflejo, Stripped and Back to Basics... then was super hyped for Bionic and well I had and still have mixed feelings about that album. Lotus was horrendous and then Liberation was nice, but not memorable. Hope to feel that extra something with her again but honestly, I'm not that hyped for her music anymore.

Leave a comment:

• basticasas
    replied
    Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
    Nominated for a Latin American Music Award in the category Favorite Video!
    yayyyy!!!! the video is stunning!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ewokguy15
    replied
    Nice to see Christina being nominated, she has no chance in winning, I would imagine she will attend with E.P 2 coming plus it's in Vegas so she doesn't have to travel far.

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    Congrats

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied
    Nominated for a Latin American Music Award in the category Favorite Video!

Leave a comment:

• moechoghri
    replied
    honestly i didnt feel any of her recent spanish songs . althoug im a big fan

Leave a comment:

• cabanaboy
    replied
    I don't even speak Spanish and am OBSESSED with this song.

Leave a comment:

• ljw200103
    replied
    have been listening to this song twenty days today. it's sooo good.

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    They want a hit but if this doesn't get radio playlists or streaming playlists it's DOA all over again, so tiring to see her not having a hit NGL.
    love the song anyways

Leave a comment:

• Ewokguy15
    replied
    Days 2 video stream were up on Day 1 which is good, first day streams were ok but unless it gets added to some good playlists nothings gonna happen. Viva Latino posted about her on Instagram but haven’t added the song

Santo is fire, even if it doesn’t light up the charts, the song is great and that’s what really matters.

Leave a comment:

• basticasas
    replied
    it's so addictive!! Support Xtina and watch the video and stream the EP!!!

Leave a comment:

• ljw200103
    replied
    love it love it!!! it's sooooo addictive. this can be a hit!!!

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    The song is so catchy. Her most catchy song since Your Body!

Leave a comment:

• DoesAnybody
    replied
    Not my type of song but it's probably the best out of the three singles, as single potential at least.

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    I am obsessed with the outfit where she has crosses all over her headpiece. Such a banger I am obsessed

Leave a comment:

• Benjamin
    replied
    Christina Aguilera on a reggaeton track. I never thought this day would come haha.
    The song's on repeat here. She should release a remix with a verse from Karol G. It would smash so hard.

Leave a comment:

• Benjamin
    replied
    I love it so much. This deserves to smash.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X