Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benjamin
    replied
    Oh Nivea! I really liked her during her first two albums. Didn't expect her to still release music.
    'Parking Lot' was that jam.

Leave a comment:

• Thombus
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    I thot the title was something else.
    That's the remix Ft. Rasheeda

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    I thot the title was something else.

Leave a comment:

• Thombus
    replied
    Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post

What do other versions say?
    The Spotify version tells the tale of her meeting her BF whereas on the original it was a case of her slipping out to do the naughty things with someone else whilst her BF was at home.

OG:

Revised:

Leave a comment:

• SholasBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Thombus View Post
    I've noticed that Parking Lot has different lyrics across all streaming sites. Did McDonalds disagree with the adultery?
    What do other versions say?

Leave a comment:

• Thombus
    replied
    I've noticed that Parking Lot has different lyrics across all streaming sites. Did McDonalds disagree with the adultery?

Leave a comment:

• minime
    replied
    Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
    Queen of making the mundane exciting, singing about Laundromats and McDonalds carparks!
    I loved the Parking Lot song

Wish her first album was on Spotify. Only Complicated and Mirrors are over here. It would be nice if her Japanese album shows up too but sadly that probably will never happen which is a shame because it's pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• SholasBoy
    replied
    Queen of making the mundane exciting, singing about Laundromats and McDonalds carparks!

Leave a comment:

• Thombus
    started a topic [R&B] Nivea - Virginia

Nivea - Virginia

New track from Nivea following her 2019 album, Mirrors.

I loved her first three albums, especially Complicated, but Mirrors was a mess. This is marginally better, I'm hoping she's more boppy this time around though if she plans on another full length.
Working...
X