Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charli XCX - Beg For You (feat. Rina Sawayama)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pop] Charli XCX - Beg For You (feat. Rina Sawayama)

New single coming soon!

It samples September’s Cry For You and it sounds like a bop from the teaser clip!

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
      It samples September’s Cry For You and it sounds like a bop from the teaser clip!
      She’s the gift that keeps on giving

Comment

The sample has me intrigued.

Comment

Sounds fairly immediate on first listen. I think I’m going to stan for this!
          Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

It’s out on Thursday!

Comment

Here’s a little preview! So cool she used September ‘Cry For You’ as the sample, love that song and will also be a classic! Go Charli & Rina!

Comment

I know I said the same thing about Good Ones (and other Charli songs ) but if THIS doesn't turn out to be a hit for her, then nothing ever will.

It's sooo weird, she really puts out songs that scream hit-song / songs that could easily go viral (Boys, Good Ones, After the Afterparty, 1999, White Mercedes) and yet she never manages to make it. I'm sure all of these songs would have been extremely successful if someone else was singing them.

And this song is giving me the exact same vibe again as I'm sure it will be catchy as hell.

Comment

the g4ys needs to stream the hell out of this one!!!!!

Comment

Charli plus Rina plus Cry For You sample? Ah, very excited for this!

Comment

Song is out:

Comment

Banger

Also the very beginning and end remind me a lot of that ‘leaked’ Lady Gaga song ‘Sire’ from a few years back
                        Last edited by Jason2379; Thu January 27, 2022, 19:57.

Comment

Now I did NOT know this would sample Cry for You and I was SHOOKETH

It's a banger, yes Charli, yes Rina!!!

Comment

Banger

Just wish it was longer

Comment

this is cute!
                              See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                              See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

LOVE how this is basically a garage song! Tune.

Comment

BANGER
                                  Last FM <3
                                  Instagram

Comment

Love it!!! Hope it will be a HIT 4 Her

Comment

It's definitely a banger, love to see all the positive comments about it as well. Charli can be a bit hit-and-miss for me but this is definitely a hit (obviosuly the Rina feature is helping with that, queen).
                                      without any meaning, we're just skin and bones
                                      like beautiful robots dancing alone

Comment

I looooooove it!
                                        Haven't been early since '88

Comment

I did not expect UK Garage!! So much for this genre supposedly dying out in 2002 and long may its use continue.

If that Anne-Marie and KSI tune nearly topped the charts I don't see why this couldn't, in an ideal world.

Comment

The snippet she previewed on her live a few months ago had the garage sound on.

I love the song but I wish it was longer.

Comment

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                              See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

Originally posted by Fan View Post
                                                It's definitely a banger, love to see all the positive comments about it as well. Charli can be a bit hit-and-miss for me but this is definitely a hit (obviosuly the Rina feature is helping with that, queen).
                                                and that song was awful af, this is a hit-ready song!!!! PLEASE stream it!!!!

Comment

Well at least she acknowledges the September sample unlike Sheeran who just took it.

Yes it's a garage track, not too dissimilar to that one by Rudimental/Anne-Marie last year, but I think there in lies the problem, other than shouting on every track, Charli doesn't really seem to have any clear direction of what artist she's supposed to be,
                                                  1 SG Lewis |2 Alok |3 Vlossom |4 Gok Wan |5 Beyonce

Comment

Working...
                                                  X