Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S10 - De Diepte (the Netherlands ESC 2022)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pop] S10 - De Diepte (the Netherlands ESC 2022)

Big.Big.Booty.

I love this so much. I hope this will do well.
    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

this is reminiscent of what Belgium has been trying to do in Eurovision for the past 5-6 years
      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

I like it. Never liked anything before of what she did, so I was afraid I wouldn't like it, but it's actually good. Gives me Arcade vibes.
        Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

First live performance of the song.
          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Still so in love with this. What a beautiful song.
            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

She did so well in the first semi final. I can't wait for her performance Saturday.
              The song is so, so beautiful. It's becoming one of my fave Dutch entries ever.
              Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin View Post
                It's becoming one of my fave Dutch entries ever.
                Same! I usually don't really care about the our entries (let's not even talk about the dark days from 10 years ago) but we have been on a roll since Duncan and I am properly excited for her to do well on Saturday.

without any meaning, we're just skin and bones
                like beautiful robots dancing alone

Comment

She's fun
                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Probably my favourite entry this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Frederic View Post
                      Yes babe! <3
                      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by Frederic View Post
                        We love to see! <3

She did very well! Would have loved to see her in the top 10, but #11 is still a very decent result and S10 can be very proud of herself.

Comment

She did so well! Definitely deserved a spot in the top 10. she can be so proud of herself though. The Dutch language isn’t necessarily pleasant to the ears, so eleventh place is not too bad.
                          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

She did so well! Definitely deserved a spot in the top 10. she can be so proud of herself though. The Dutch language isn’t necessarily pleasant to the ears, so eleventh place is not too bad.
                            Het is juist zo'n prachtige taal Kidding. You're totally right, especially since it was the first time in years since we did have a Dutch speaking song and it's also quite a small, tender song.

Comment

She did really well and actually the song grew on me. Didn't sound any unpleasant to my ears
                              I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                              I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

She can be proud of herself! 11th is still very good, with such an unlucky draw

Comment

I am glad she did well because I was genuinely worried she will flop with this shady running order (performing before Ukraine and after Spain). Also, the final had many ballads so there was a lot of competition.

Well done for sticking to Dutch, the Dutch people should be very proud! Another strong result for the Netherlands and a recovery from last year's flop.I just wish she had surpassed Norway

BTW, i love Antipsychotica. I can imagine it in Eurovision

Comment

I love that it's a big hit in her own country as well
                                    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Lover her. She had a small hit before over here. She did really well, although she deserved that top 10!
                                      Eudaimonia
                                      Last.fm
                                      Instagram

Comment

It's a massive hit in the Netherlands: n1 iTunes/Spotify/Youtube/Apple Music/Deezer!!! S10 should be very happy!

Comment

Originally posted by greek_boy View Post
                                          It's a massive hit in the Netherlands: n1 iTunes/Spotify/Youtube/Apple Music/Deezer!!! S10 should be very happy!
                                          It’s such a big hit indeed. So happy for her.
                                          In an interview at a Dutch show tonight she said she’s working on her new album. I really want to hear new songs. Can’t wait.
                                          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Hopelijk komt ze met meer sterke nummers. De Diepte is one of my favorite songs this Eurovision.
                                            Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

It’s such a big hit indeed. So happy for her.
                                              In an interview at a Dutch show tonight she said she’s working on her new album. I really want to hear new songs. Can’t wait.

What else did she say about Eurovision?

Honestly, I think De Diepte is up there next to Calm After the Storm and Arcade in terms of chart/commercial success in the Netherlands. The Dutch broadcaster did a great job this year.

Comment

omggg

Comment

Wow that is massive! Generally very surprised to see the Spotify streaming for this, one of the biggest out of Eurovision this year.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X