Amazon

They all look really good!

Comment

Great cover!

Comment

I like their new song "Ain't No Man"
        and the video is actually cute too: http://intosoul.nl/swv-aint-no-man/

Comment

I love the cover I hope they come with it this time, I missed US was decent but I want some real sanging and great production on this album would've been awesome for them have worked with pharrell this time around

Comment

"I Missed Us" was cute, but got old really fast.
            If they are smart, they let Coco do most of the lead vocals. She is sanging!

Comment

Pushed back to January 2016

Comment

Why bother announcing release dates in the first place until it's final?

Comment

Slated for a Feb. 5 release

Tracklisting
                  1. Till
                  2. MCE Man Crush Everyday
                  3. On Tonight
                  4. Let's make music
                  5. Ain't No Man
                  6. Love Song
                  7. When Love Didn't Hurt
                  8. Miss You
                  9. Leaving You Alone
                  10. What We Gonna Do

Amazon

Comment

Their 2nd single MCE (Man Crush Everyday)

SoundCloud

Comment

Target Exclusive

11. Right Here (Target Exclusive)
                      12. I'm So Into You (Target Exclusive)
                      13. Weak (Target Exclusive)

Target

Comment

I'm still enjoying Ain't No Man very much. Way way waaay better than Co-Sign imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Controlfreak
                          Target Exclusive

Target
                          So...they've re-recorded these, right? :-?
                          Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                            Target Exclusive

Target
                            So...they've re-recorded these, right? :-?
                            More than likely it's probably a live recording

Comment

Stream SWV's Still

Link

Listening now and it's pretty good.

Comment

^^Can only listen in the US, Australia and New Zealand :(

Comment

Originally posted by firefly_86
                                  ^^Can only listen in the US, Australia and New Zealand :(
                                  Oh Damn. That's a shame. The album is solid and decent for an album recorded in a week. My fave are Still, When Love Didn't Hurt, MCE, Let's Make Music, and Love Song.

Comment

^Wait they recorded this in a week!?!

It sounds good. Nothing classic, but very good. And I hear a lot Taj and LeLe on this...like they've actually gotten some verse action, which is cool.
                                    Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

^^^ Yup in a week.

I didn't expect anything groundbreaking. It's just a fun record overall.

Comment

I'm quite disappointed with this album to be honest. I'm a massive fan of the girls and after the EPIC I Missed Us i did expect something a bit better. It doesn't help that it only has 10 tracks, and i wish i did not know they recorded it in a week as that always makes you think it was rushed. I like to think of my faves as taking time with their craft, perfecting each song!

Still, for me it is one of those unusual albums where everything in my opinion is just good, with nothing great (as i wanted) and nothing to skip (just as well as its so slim on tracks). Hopefully it will grow as often this does happen. I'm hugely greatful for them to continue in putting out new music anyway so on the whole cannot gripe too much!

Autotune seems to have played a big part in this recording too, which is bizarre!

Comment

In their defense, I think they did a rush job of recording this album to get out of their contract. Coko has made it be known she was never here to record another album with Mass Appeal.

Comment

In their defense, I think they did a rush job of recording this album to get out of their contract. Coko has made it be known she was never here to record another album with Mass Appeal.
                                            Makes sense. I would love to get my grubby mitts on her second solo album that never saw the light of day. "Chyna Doll" or something? She's just a vocal beast!

Comment

Originally posted by stever4577
                                              Makes sense. I would love to get my grubby mitts on her second solo album that never saw the light of day. "Chyna Doll" or something? She's just a vocal beast!
                                              Just know of Hot Coko and her gospel album

Comment

Music Doll - a couple of tracks leaked a few years back, here is one
                                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqY1s_D38Zs

Coko said she has the masters but she'll never release it.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly_86
                                                  Music Doll - a couple of tracks leaked a few years back, here is one
                                                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqY1s_D38Zs

Coko said she has the masters but she'll never release it.
                                                  Thank you for this

Comment

Working...
                                                  X