Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Latin] Christina Aguilera - La Reina

Fourth single off 'La Fuerza'
    Last edited by Benjamin; Sat May 14, 2022, 12:49.
    Big.Big.Booty.

I wonder if she will sing this song live at least once. Santo didn't deserve a performance, apparently.

Comment

Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Latin Grammy is coming

Comment

WAIT WHAT
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

This is so good really

Comment

This should have been released over Somos Nada. She’s posted about it once, I guess that’ll be it and we’ll here from her when E.P 2 is ready.

Comment

Exactly. Imagina La Reina being performed instead at Latin Grammy’s
                BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

I'm so impressed they have released 4 quality videos from just an ep and they only did Your Body for Lotus era and Fall in Line for Liberation... it's shocking. I don't count Accelerate as a quality video, they wasted like 100 bucks for that one, lol.

This should have been the second single.
                  Last edited by DoesAnybody; Sun May 8, 2022, 09:15.

Comment

4 music videos - and two more EPs ahead of us.

Comment

love the song, love the video!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I think the video is cute. Nothing special, but nice to have another video from this project.
                        I really hope she won't scrap EP 2 en 3. I need more.
                        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin View Post
                          I think the video is cute. Nothing special, but nice to have another video from this project.
                          I really hope she won't scrap EP 2 en 3. I need more.
                          You think they are gonna release a video 3 months after the first E.P then scrap confirmed songs with very popular Latin artists? No chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

You think they are gonna release a video 3 months after the first E.P then scrap confirmed songs with very popular Latin artists? No chance.
                            I hope you're right I wonder when we will hear something about EP 2 though.
                            I would have expected the first single by now.
                            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I hope you're right I wonder when we will hear something about EP 2 though.
                              I would have expected the first single by now.
                              Hopefully this May 27th date is real and the first single is coming soon.

Comment

Hopefully this May 27th date is real and the first single is coming soon.
                                That would be perfect. I'm more than ready.

'La Reina' is a song for her Mexican fans. I love that she recorded it. She sounds so good on it and I love how versatile the EP is.
                                Now I'm ready for the C. Tangana and Rosalia collaborations.
                                Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

That would be perfect. I'm more than ready.

'La Reina' is a song for her Mexican fans. I love that she recorded it. She sounds so good on it and I love how versatile the EP is.
                                  Now I'm ready for the C. Tangana and Rosalia collaborations.
                                  You haven’t listened to the C. Tangana leak???

Comment

You haven’t listened to the C. Tangana leak???
                                    I only heard a 20 seconds snippet or so and I want to keep it this way for now.
                                    C. Tangana's album is my fave of 2021 and I want the song to sound fresh when ti comes out.
                                    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I only heard a 20 seconds snippet or so and I want to keep it this way for now.
                                      C. Tangana's album is my fave of 2021 and I want the song to sound fresh when ti comes out.
                                      I haven’t listened to it since October so I barely remember but it’s definitely good, hope it does get a release.

With C. Tangana, Tini and Christian Nodel collabs coming plus the Rosalia one everyone’s hoping for, the next 2 E.Ps will hopefully be worth the wait.

Comment

I haven’t listened to it since October so I barely remember but it’s definitely good, hope it does get a release.

With C. Tangana, Tini and Christian Nodel collabs coming plus the Rosalia one everyone’s hoping for, the next 2 E.Ps will hopefully be worth the wait.
                                        I'm sure it will be worth the wait. She never disappoints when it comes to the quality of her music.
                                        I'm still here a Rauw Alejandro collaboration. Would love to see it.
                                        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I'm sure it will be worth the wait. She never disappoints when it comes to the quality of her music.
                                          I'm still here a Rauw Alejandro collaboration. Would love to see it.
                                          Love Rauw, a collab with him would be great, they took a photo in the studio together last year so hopefully.

Comment

So random to release the video now and not earlier when there was hype.

I wonder when the full album will be released considering there's no EP2 yet.

Comment

Working...
                                            X