No announcement yet.

Beyoncé - Break My Soul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Def a grower, I want to shake my a$$ so hard to this!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by aang View Post
      I think Europe in general might give this a chance.

As for the US, I don't see it to be honest. Asia too, we're still in our ballad era over here.
      I mean, ballads never really go out of style in Asia though.

Comment

• Ugh I only played it three times as I don't want to overplay it but it's stuck in my brain!
        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• This may be my favourite Bey lead single ever, apart from perhaps Drunk in Love
          " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
          Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• I don't get the buzz around this single. I'm really glad Beyonce jumped on another music genre. Maybe that's the main reason that most people got excited. Imo, the song is unbearable after a minute or so; there's nothing interesting about it except Beyonce's name on it. If it was sung by another artist, most people would have different opinion.
            And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• This is pure 90's euro dance tune...but I don't feel it at all. It got me a headache.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreekGeek View Post
                I don't get the buzz around this single. I'm really glad Beyonce jumped on another music genre. Maybe that's the main reason that most people got excited. Imo, the song is unbearable after a minute or so; there's nothing interesting about it except Beyonce's name on it. If it was sung by another artist, most people would have different opinion.
                I agree. It'd be considered as a mess/trash/garbage ect.

Comment

• This is exceptionally good, albeit not perfect - really strong comeback, will do amazing on the charts.

It’s about 45 seconds too long, and that groaning, repetitive male vocal throughout is surplus to requirements thank you very much.

Comment

• This is such a VIBE... I love it!!

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• come on gorls let's get in formation
                        what's going on?

Comment

• Dunno why this is in the ‘Disco’ genre, should be more in the ‘Dance’ or ‘House’ genre.

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                            who is viralmaterials ?
                            what's going on?

Comment

• It doesn't seem to have a radio deal.
                              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Oh piano house! Me likes a lot
                                KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                                  OK first up, I think it’s the best thing she’s released in a decade and it gives me hope that there will be some good tracks on the album.

The production I really like (the male vocal in the background that loops is pretty fun). That’s the good bit. The bad is that I’m not entirely sure her voice is working on this track, it’s all a bit one level and that’s why it becomes repetitive. I could do with a middle 8 towards the end where the track lifts up and reaches a new level, then I’d be all in.

will it be a hit? Well I think this is for the gays and only the gays, so who knows, it may do well for a short time.
                                  Yes! I agree, it's fresh and fun, something that has been missing in a lot of her solo songs since 2016. It was leaning towards a Clean Bandit & Jess Glynne track with the production. It only got a bit boring towards the end, she could have done a lot more with the choir vocals that was drowned in the background. Overall, it's her best song since 2013.

Comment

• Gets better with every listen!

Comment

• She will absolutely murder this live
                                      "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• #1 UK Apple Music, #3 US.

I'm intrigued to see the Spotify numbers. Should be out in a few hours.

Comment

• I finally listened to this, it's very inspired by En Vogue and Crystal Waters. Which is cool. We need a 90s R&B/house revival.
                                          Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

• You can always count on her for the online promotion.
                                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• The song is actually starting to go somewhat viral on tiktok. Real Housewives fans are putting it underneath vids of HW's dancing. As simple as it sounds, it's hilarious.
                                              "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Originally posted by aaliyahman View Post
                                                The song is actually starting to go somewhat viral on tiktok. Real Housewives fans are putting it underneath vids of HW's dancing. As simple as it sounds, it's hilarious.
                                                Would you mind posting some of these vids? Love me some RH
                                                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNjdc86b/?k=1

hope that comes through
                                                  "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

Working...
                                                  X