• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by basticasas View Post

WE DO CARE ABOUT THIS STUFF TOO.
      Yes but this is not the thread it goes into. It's not complicated. Artist chart analysis is where it should be.
      " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
      Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• The adlibs during the hook
        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Idk. The more I listen to it the more I think it is Beys 2nd best lead after Crazy in Love. She really delivered with this single.
          Dont you forget, You're caught in my Spiderweb.

Comment

• Originally posted by cabanaboy View Post
            Idk. The more I listen to it the more I think it is Beys 2nd best lead after Crazy in Love. She really delivered with this single.
            i agree with you. but tbh i always liked the other singles/album tracks more than the lead single
            what's going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by cabanaboy View Post
              Idk. The more I listen to it the more I think it is Beys 2nd best lead after Crazy in Love. She really delivered with this single.
              To be fair her lead singles aren’t exactly her best work I think it’s too early to decide, as I still think this could get old very quickly.
              Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• According to Twitter her YouTube channel has a newly listed video. It could be coming tonight.
                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Her publicist teased it with the Tuesday Friday Tuesday story
                  "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo View Post
                    Her publicist teased it with the Tuesday Friday Tuesday story
                    Yeah that too. Although it could also have been about her setting the global release date from Tuesdays to Fridays only to release on Tuesday again.

But yeah, I prefer the teasing theory
                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• If it's a tease and we're getting a video tomorrow it means that we're also getting something next Tuesday

Comment

• Where yvette teased i cant see anything
                        maybe remixes next tuesday club remixes will be fire ans do wonders for this song for clubs someyhing like freemasons renixes of bday

Comment

• I want a video on Friday and a BET performance on Sunday!

Some remixes on Tuesday would be great too. Maybe a shorter one for those complaining
                          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Seriously, this song is addicting. The beat is FIRE!!

Comment

• In the gym, this is POWER.
                                "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• possible spoilers

Spoiler!
                                  "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                    The adlibs during the hook
                                    And the low adlibs during the second chorus.

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Cant wait to see what she does with this live.

The vocal, although it appears to be very straightforward has a LOT of little nuances, changes and inflections running through it. It is very well done.

Comment

• I would never ever expect her to do dance, but Im here for it …

Love the 90s gay clubs feel, but I do not hear Show Me Love at all
                                          nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• Still no video announcement and it got me thinking. What if we were right with our guesses?

Act 1: album release
                                            Act 2: movie on Netflix
                                            Act 3: Tour

That would be something, I don't think I could handle that! Although it would hurt the performance of BMS.

Comment

• Honestly I'm surprised we didn't get the video today

Comment

• What if she does a surprise performance this Sunday during Pride in New York and it's broadcasted to BET Awards? Not sure if that's even possible due to time zones but it would be DOPE!

Comment

• Is there posibility to get the video at midnight?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                    X