Beyoncé - Break My Soul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Already 14 pages? Beyoncé's power!

Finally listened to this a few times today and it's awesome! Finally something from her that the generic Pop lover in me can enjoy again

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
      Already 14 pages? Beyoncé's power!
      15 now!
      Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• So me, my brother and our partners our doing a little road trip in the Southwest of the UK and I of course have to promote Bey’s new record.
          It sounds so good blasting in the car. What a bop!
          "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
            Gurl, these posts are adding NOTHING to the discussion and just clogging the thread. Please chill.

This came on in my workout class this morning. It’s a motivator!
            You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• I'm glad she's held back on the video. The song is growing organically on its own and the video can offer a boost later on.
              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Omiros View Post
                I'm glad she's held back on the video. The song is growing organically on its own and the video can offer a boost later on.
                I agree. It’s a smart strategy!
                "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post
                  So me, my brother and our partners our doing a little road trip in the Southwest of the UK and I of course have to promote Bey’s new record.
                  Slayyyyy
                  without any meaning, we're just skin and bones
                  like beautiful robots dancing alone

Comment

So me, my brother and our partners our doing a little road trip in the Southwest of the UK and I of course have to promote Bey’s new record.
                    If we could see more of those legs while you're promoting that would be great.

Ot nice work
                    " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                    Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

King owes you a cut of that promo budget.

Comment

• Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

That was me in the front.

Comment

• Okay Bey, I’m ready for the next one.
                                Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• You won’t break my hole!

I love it. It does sounds like it needs something like that extra 10% to tip it over into full on banger but the old school house mixed with euro dance vibe is exactly what I’ve been wanting from her since self titled era on.
                                  Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• Originally posted by adamf2thedeath View Post
                                    You won’t break my hole!

I love it. It does sounds like it needs something like that extra 10% to tip it over into full on banger but the old school house mixed with euro dance vibe is exactly what I’ve been wanting from her since self titled era on.
                                    big diva screams at the end!!! that was needed!!!

Comment

• I need a live performance like right now.
                                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• The songs totally on fire, I'm loving it. We need the epic music video right now. Any ideas when it's out?

Comment

I need a live performance like right now.
                                          Hoping for tonight at BET but it's looking unlikely.
                                          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Hoping for tonight at BET but it's looking unlikely.
                                            Aint too sure… there are rumors.
                                            One of her choreographers looking for dancers ~10 days ago (« quick to pick up choreo » and mentionned voguing) + one of the Mamas tagging Bey and Tina on Instagram talking about an early flight to go back to work…caption since deleted.
                                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

One of her choreographers looking for dancers ~10 days ago (« quick to pick up choreo » and mentionned voguing) + one of the Mamas tagging Bey and Tina on Instagram talking about an early flight to go back to work…caption since deleted.
                                              This waiting is gonna kill me! I hope you're right because that would be epic.

Comment

Plus angie is at bet party or red carpet or whatever it is

Comment

• And interestingly, Big Freedia is one of the presenters.

Comment

• Well then, fingers crossed. It'd be amazing if she did.
                                                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X