No announcement yet.

Beyoncé - Break My Soul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMGGGG THIS IS ******* INCREDIBLE!!!!!
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• WHAAAT
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• BEYONCE REVAMPING THE VOGUE RAP OMG I COULD DIE RIGHT NOW.
        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I cant find it anywhere;-;
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
            I cant find it anywhere;-;
            You have to buy it on her webstore.

Comment

• OMG
              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                BEYONCE REVAMPING THE VOGUE RAP OMG I COULD DIE RIGHT NOW.
                WITH MODERN BLACK ICONS OMFGGGGGGGG

Comment

• Comment

• Just heard. Wow!
                    My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

• Wait I thought it‘s an actual collab but it just samples Vogue ;-;

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                        I cant find it anywhere;-;

Comment

• Now this is ICONIC.
                          My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

• Gagging.
                            Last edited by KEY9481; Fri August 5, 2022, 22:38.

Comment

• This is all kinds of weird, but I kinda love it.

Comment

• She is so random like what the hell is this? Ok slay!
                                "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• This is CRAZY. All the main Ball Houses named and all of her peers and black legends. Aaliyah . She really is spoiling us.
                                  "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Queen mother Madonna, I love ya (Strike a pose, vogue)
                                    (You know you can do it)
                                    Rosetta Tharpe, Santigold (Vogue)
                                    Bessie Smith, Nina Simone (Vogue)
                                    Betty Davis, Solange Knowles
                                    Badu, Lizzo, Kelly Rowl' (You know you can do it)
                                    Lauryn Hill, Roberta Flack
                                    Toni, Janet, Tierra Whack (Let your body move to the music)
                                    Missy, Diana, Grace Jones
                                    Aretha, Anita, Grace Jones (Hey, hey, hey)
                                    Helen Folasade Adu, Jilly from Philly, I love you, boo (Come on, vogue)
                                    Don't just stand there, get in to it (Let your body go with the flow)
                                    Strike a pose, there's nothing to it (You know you can do it)
                                    Vogue (Do it, do it, do it)
                                    Ah (Ah-ah-ah, la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la-la)
                                    Mother of the House, ah (Ah-ah-ah, la-la-la)
                                    Michelle, Chlöe, Halle, Aaliyah (La-la-la-la-la-la, Mother of the house)
                                    Alicia, Whitney, Riri, Nicki (Ah-ah-ah, la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la-la, House Extravaganza)

Where is Tina and Donna?
                                    Last edited by Choley; Fri August 5, 2022, 23:00.

Comment

• So she is coming for that #1 uk next week

Comment

• Madonna, Nina, Riri, Missy, Lauren, Erykah, Solange, Nippy my favs

Taste

I love this remix
                                        Christina Aguilera / ROSALÍA / Nathy Peluso

Comment

• Why is this not released on streaming platforms?

Comment

• Originally posted by robert989 View Post
                                            Why is this not released on streaming platforms?
                                            $$$

Comment

• Originally posted by robert989 View Post
                                              Why is this not released on streaming platforms?
                                              They're probably trying to get sales first as they count more towards the charts. I assume it'll be added later.

I'm out so haven't listened to it yet, but I love how much they're pushing the single. I hope the next singles will get the same treatment.
                                              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• That sounds more like a last minute fun record created to do a clapback and keep the conversation about the song/album going than something to do a commercial push.
                                                Beauty is beauty, whether is black or white

Comment

• Originally posted by Beautyisbeauty View Post
                                                  That sounds more like a last minute fun record created to do a clapback and keep the conversation about the song/album going than something to do a commercial push.
                                                  Don’t think so. This was obviously in the works and the timing is impeccable with M’s PR launch for her FEL remix collection. Absolutely amazing and well played by Beyoncé!

Comment

• THE NAME DROP IS ICONIC!!!! THIS DESERVED TO BE THE MAIN VERSION!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X