Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

Artoo where are you omg
    I’m two bottles of rosé deep and a bottle of vanilla vodka has disappeared before my eyes (much to the amusement of my real Mother). What did I miss whilst getting pissed?

Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Originally posted by Choley View Post
      Where is Tina and Donna?
      I mean, she can't mention everybody. Mariah, Mary, Lil Kim & Brandy are not there too.

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Now available everywhere.
          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Comment

• This is definitely a major moment; love it! Also exactly the type of thing I want to see Madonna associated with these days instead of all the random remixes she has been doing recently.
              without any meaning, we're just skin and bones
              like beautiful robots dancing alone

Comment

• No Kelis namecheck?

Comment

• This remix is EVERYTHING. Wow!
                  What a queen.
                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Cant believe she did this
                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Fan View Post
                        This is definitely a major moment; love it! Also exactly the type of thing I want to see Madonna associated with these days instead of all the random remixes she has been doing recently.
                        This

Comment

• Bey name dropping Grace Jones TWICE. She’s a stan, yes she’s a stan

Comment

• That remix is so iconic.

Glad to King honoring M and ball culture like this.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Are we listening to the same remix? it’s so bad
                              nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                That remix is so iconic.

Glad to King honoring M and ball culture like this.
                                I'm just sad that Madonna is performing/behaving like she is recently as I would have loved to see a performance with them both.

I bet if Kelis hadn't of talked that talk, she'd have been named on here too.

I'm waiting for another video 'Beyonce cut me out on purpose'.
                                "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Some people are saying this is a bit of a response to Kelis, due to the intro with the anger reference and the amount of la la la's spreaded throughout.

She definitely did the remix this too as Jill Scott's lyric seems to be a response to her tweet.

I do wish they make amends because I'm missing that sample from Energy.
                                  Last edited by Omiros; Sat August 6, 2022, 13:29.
                                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Queens Remix is something! I wish Madonna had spent her time getting a new vocal on this. It’s on Spotify now.

I thought she was going to leave Michelle out at one point

Comment

• Purchased!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                        Queens Remix is something! I wish Madonna had spent her time getting a new vocal on this. It’s on Spotify now.

same, I was like uh oh, no Michelle and then I sighed in relief.
                                        "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                          Not gonna lie, I thought the exact same thing. I'm glad she's actually included.

I wish she didn't mention Nicki though *runs* but I understand, cause impact-wise she's definitely up there.

Comment

• I can only think of Mariah and Tina as big omissions, but there might be a reference to them on the other acts.
                                            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Omiros View Post
                                              I can only think of Mariah and Tina as big omissions, but there might be a reference to them on the other acts.
                                              Tina on Act II (Country/Rock), Mariah on Act III (R&B/Soul)? Yes, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by aang View Post
                                                Tina on Act II (Country/Rock), Mariah on Act III (R&B/Soul)? Yes, please.
                                                My thoughts exactly.
                                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by nekoocz View Post
                                                  Are we listening to the same remix? it’s so bad
                                                  I agree. It's awful. The original version is much better.
                                                  Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• This is the definitive version for me but obviously I'm biased. I haven't listened to a Beyoncé song more than once since Partition so this is big for me.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X