Nicki Minaj - Super Freaky Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rap] Nicki Minaj - Super Freaky Girl

Nicki is teasing new music on Insta! The new single is called ‘Freaky Girl’, and it samples MC Hammer’s ‘Can’t Touch This’. Could this be Anaconda Part 2? The snippet seems like it, and it slaps!
    Last edited by SimpleBoy; Wed August 3, 2022, 18:24.

Snippet: https://youtu.be/fAZmje5Wf98

Comment

Didn't like any of her recent outputs so i hope it's really like Anaconda or Starships
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Sounds like a banger.
        We'll see, but it def gives Anaconda vibez.
        Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

Sounds iconic! I’m so here for her going back to more mainstream chart ready music.
          Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

Now titled ‘Super Freaky Girl’ out August 12th!

Comment

She must be missing the payola so going back to pop bangers at last.
              1 Jack Wins |2 Holy Molly |3 Agnes |4 Hailee Steinfeld |5 SG Lewis

Comment

SholasBoy Haha I agree! She definitely needs more Pop bangers, so it’s nice to see her go back that route! Hopefully we’ll get a Starships 2.0, or something in that vein, but more current!

Comment

I wonder what caused the name change?
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

spiritboy Apparently they said it was too explicit, or something in that vein. I have no clue, I read about it somewhere.

Comment

Thanks. I thought about legal issues at first but there are literally millions of songs who share the same name so
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Official Artwork. 8/12

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleBoy View Post
                          SholasBoy Haha I agree! She definitely needs more Pop bangers, so it’s nice to see her go back that route! Hopefully we’ll get a Starships 2.0, or something in that vein, but more current!
                          She actually hates Starships
                          nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

As she should, tbh.
                            Looking forward to this.
                            Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

Lyric video:

Comment

This is terrible. I’ve never been a fan of pop Nicki I don’t know why people miss it.

Comment

This is super underwhelming and sounds like a mix of what she’s done before. If someone told me this is from 7 years ago, I’d believe them.

Comment

Awful
                                    BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                    YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

I was expecting this to be less explicit … like … WOW
                                      nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

I love the sample! that's what saves the song a bit, otherwise it's not terrible.

Comment

Production is fun, deserves a stronger chorus and stickier than apple pie is something I never need to hear again.
                                          1 Jack Wins |2 Holy Molly |3 Agnes |4 Hailee Steinfeld |5 SG Lewis

Comment

This is a cheap Anaconda rehash, and of course she worked with Dr. Luke...
                                            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

It's quite fun thanks to Can't Touch This sample. Lyrically...well. I don't judge, but can't see clean version being played on the radio. Like there 's no point imo.
                                              Surprised to see Luke being involved in this project. Thought he's been banned for good. I was wrong, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by naughtynae View Post
                                                This is terrible. I’ve never been a fan of pop Nicki I don’t know why people miss it.
                                                Pop Nicki was never IT, tbh.
                                                And this is... Well...

Comment

Originally posted by arab View Post
                                                  It's quite fun thanks to Can't Touch This sample. Lyrically...well. I don't judge, but can't see clean version being played on the radio. Like there 's no point imo.
                                                  Surprised to see Luke being involved in this project. Thought he's been banned for good. I was wrong, I guess.
                                                  He's behind Latto's Big Energy too. He's unfortunately not going anywhere.
                                                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Working...
                                                  X