Elton John & Britney Spears - Hold Me Closer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    She should have covered I’m Still Standing.
    KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
      I can’t believe she worked with that disgusting man
      hahaha!!
      #Pray4AL6

Comment

This is… random. I thought she said recently she doesn’t wanna work again.

Comment

She was in a recording studio 2 months ago. Briefly, but she was. I wouldn’t expect an album before 2023, to go along with a tell all interview and a book.

Comment

I wonder did she use her deep voice on this.
            " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "

Comment

I’m really excited for new Britknee, I hope she collaborates with Charli.
              "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

Excited for Tony Danza (Remix).
                “B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!”

“I’m staying right here.”

Comment

Hope this is true, I'm so excited

Comment

If this is true, it would be her ''Cold Heart'' EVERYONE in the world wants Britney to come back so it will be quite an event!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                      Hmm, I can't imagine her vocals on this.
                      Exactly this.
                      1 Jack Wins |2 Holy Molly |3 Agnes |4 Hailee Steinfeld |5 SG Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                        I can’t believe she worked with that disgusting man
                        Never change sis.

Comment

I know Britney won't promote it and all but if this all true I'm excited!

Comment

It's funny some stans were so aggressive in their insistence that Britney was done with music and the industry and here she is about to drop her comeback single. Actually a smart move to test the water like this before she returns with her own single.

Comment

Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                              It's funny some stans were so aggressive in their insistence that Britney was done with music and the industry and here she is about to drop her comeback single. Actually a smart move to test the water like this before she returns with her own single.
                              This.

I´ve also always believed that Britney would be coming back as a recording artist sooner or later.
                              Of course, we clearly never know what´s really going on in her head/mind/heart but she´s always been quite "inconsistent" when it comes to her wishes. Personally, I think that she becomes quite bored very fast and easily - one way or another. She wants to go on a break and after two weeks she´s already back working on a new album. It has always been like this and honestly, as a huge and avid fan, I´m really happy for her - deliriously happy actually, that she can finally choose when to perform and what to record or if she just wants to fly to Hawaii and French Polynesia.

She´s always been quite fond of Elton John as an artist and I can totally see her being quite involved in that cover - like it´s genuinely something she wants to be part of.

Of course, I would have preferred something "brand new", her own material but her coming back that way isn´t bad at all and quite a surprise - they´ve even talked about this (and played ...Baby One More Time as well as the original version of Tiny Dancer) on German radio today (what a lovely surprise) - also each and every big media outled (related to music, celebrities) post about it.

I don´t expect a huge hit but I really can´t wait to hear her voice again!
                              Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

We can hope for a brand new album afterall now

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay View Post

This is a tweet from 2015...
                                  Pretty sure that was obvious to most considering the date on it.

Comment

Ahhhh I'm actually so so so excited for this. Britney's hopefully coming back!!!
                                    Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                                    'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                      This.

The way some of us got attacked just for hoping she’ll release some new music in the future

Comment

I'd rather it had been don't go breaking my heart but happy she's going to do some thing

Comment

Looking forward to hearing this

Comment

Sir Elton started following BritBot on Insta

This is so confirmed
                                            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                              Sir Elton started following BritBot on Insta

This is so confirmed
                                              Vicky T is also following Elton

Comment

Britney Spears’ New Song With Elton John Is ‘The Best She’s Ever Sounded’: How Elton ‘Helped’

The 'Toxic' singer and classic rock icon have teamed up for a new take on 'Tiny Dancer,' and sources close to Britney revealed to HollywoodLife EXCLUSIVELY that she was 'touched' that he asked.

Britney Spears’ new song with Sir Elton John issure to be an exciting treats for fans of bothpop icons. Sources close to Britney, 45, revealed to HollywoodLife EXCLUSIVELY that her upcoming duet with the 75-year-old rockstar that the new take on Elton’s classic “Tiny Dancer” is “the best she has ever sounded,” and she’s excited for her fans to hear it.

The insider explained that the “Rocket Man” singer had been a longtime fan of Britney, and had known she was a fan after she tweeted her love for his song “Tiny Dancer” years ago. “For the past several years, Elton has watched closely what Britney has been going through and he feels deeply for her. Elton knows what it is like to come back from being absent in work and how hard of a life it can be to be a superstar sometimes. He has always admired Britney as an artist because she has an originality that he really respects,” they said.

The source continued and said that as so many people asked Britney to collaborate after her conservatorship ended, Elton “waited patiently” for the perfect opportunity and the magic was there. “when he reached out to her, he asked her specifically to do a remix of ‘Tiny Dancer.’ She thought it was amazing that he remembered her tweet and she told him she was really touched that he asked her to do this,” they said. “he felt like she was rusty when they started recording, but it came back to her naturally and Elton helped to bring out her best and it is possibly the best she hasever sounded.”

Another source close to Britney told HL that she was looking to experiment with “a very different sound” for her new music, and she’s looking to “unleash the full power of her voice.” They said she’s really looking forward to fans hearing the new music. “She’s giddy with excitement over getting to collaborate with Elton, he’s such an icon and ‘Tiny Dancer’ is one of her favorite songs, it’s totally a dream come true for her,” the insider explained.

Britney 45

rusty?

Comment

The so-called “insiders” are starting to overhype this way too much for my taste.
                                                  Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                  Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

So far, we´ve had two "wannabe insiders" claiming that it´s going to be an "upbeat and chill" song with "great Britney vocals" - how can this even be perceived as "overhyping"?

We won´t be getting a new "Gimme More", "Toxic" or "I´m a Slave 4 U" - if we are lucky, we will be getting a cute little song like "Cold Heart" - Britney will sing 50% of the song (maximum!).

Also, we Britney fans have been quite used to the argument that "Britney sounds the best so far" - We´ve heard it upon the releases of "Oops!...I Did It Again", "Britney", "Glory" and even "Perfume". We will not expect this song to be her magnus opus all of a sudden because insiders said that "she stopped smoking to record this song".

Britney recording a new song after her conversatorship as well as teaming up with Elton John is big news - you can´t really overhype it because such news generate some hype, excitement natural - what do we expect? two of the biggest icons/legends in the music industry releasing a song together and no articles/wannabe insiders trying to get some clicks/recognition?
                                                    Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Working...
                                                    X