No announcement yet.

Madonna & Tokischa - Hung Up on Tokischa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A friend of mine who’s not into her music really likes this. So this is sth the GP could eat up tbh… if she cared.

Comment

Originally posted by hun View Post
      Sounds better than original
      attention seeker

survived first minute of it. It's just awful and I am a (kinda) fun of her since I was listened Cherish when was a child. It's better to do remixes like Elton John did, that way of refreshing catalogue is more intresting than this.
      KUBA'S CHART

Comment

I can't even stand Tokischa's voice, damn.
        Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

Originally posted by jszmiles View Post

attention seeker

survived first minute of it. It's just awful and I am a (kinda) fun of her since I was listened Cherish when was a child. It's better to do remixes like Elton John did, that way of refreshing catalogue is more intresting than this.

And proof is that Elton is scoring worldwide hits at 150 years old and Madonna is…not
          1 SG Lewis |2 FLO |3 Vlossom |4 SG Lewis |5 Inna

Comment

attention seeker

I’ve only heard a clip thus far. Never liked the original though so this seems better

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post

And proof is that Elton is scoring worldwide hits at 150 years old and Madonna is…not
              maybe next time they could make a remix together it would defo help her. But since Elton is not inviting dinosaurs, it's pretty unlikely to happen
              KUBA'S CHART

Comment

maybe next time they could make a remix together it would defo help her. But since Elton is not inviting dinosaurs, it's pretty unlikely to happen
                I think Madonna and Elton have been sworn enemies for years, I know they’ve both said a lot of bitchy things about each other.
                1 SG Lewis |2 FLO |3 Vlossom |4 SG Lewis |5 Inna

Comment

Madonna is not going to lower herself and work with the man that has envy her his entire life...

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post

I think Madonna and Elton have been sworn enemies for years, I know they’ve both said a lot of bitchy things about each other.
                    Madonna has actually remained classy and didn't reply to any of Elton's insults. She even shared a video singing Your Song with her son David. Elton remains trash and disgusting though.

Plus, Madonna could've feature anyone from Beyoncé to Katy to Kylie to Rihanna if she wanted hits. She's having fun.
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Wel...

Comment

it's a Pass from me, but at least it looks like she's having fun, doing what she wants

Comment

What on earth was that? What was the budget of that thing? So sad to see one of her best ever tracks has ended up this way.
                          Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

Idgaf, i love this video
                            Christina Aguilera / ROSALÍA / Nathy Peluso / Shygirl / M.I.A / Lil’ Kim

Comment

Musically, it's uninteresting. Visually, it's scary!

Comment

A Reggaeton banger! ❤️
                                Read More https://www.electrowow.net/

Comment

Tbh that was hilarious

Comment

This is a hot mess and I live

she looks hideous though, genuinely scary at times

Comment

Originally posted by hun View Post
                                      This is a hot mess and I live

Comment

I can’t say how much I hate that stupid grill she wears . But overall this video is perfect for Halloween with it

Comment

I’ve loved her for years and I still do love her older music but this video is atrocious. She’s damaging her reputation and legacy as an artist. What an embarrassment.
                                          Haven't been early since '88

Comment

video is like a horror movie
                                            KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

Madonna has actually remained classy and didn't reply to any of Elton's insults. She even shared a video singing Your Song with her son David. Elton remains trash and disgusting though.
                                              is it really a thing still? I thought they buried the hatchet long time ago.

KUBA'S CHART

Comment

is it really a thing still? I thought they buried the hatchet long time ago.
                                                He supposedly apologised years ago but frankly, you never know with Elton
                                                Disco dancing with the lights down low…

Comment

Originally posted by Artoo View Post

He supposedly apologised years ago but frankly, you never know with Elton
                                                  Madonna said he apologized and paid her dinner. but then he said on an Australian interview that Madonna was a horrible person and a fairground str*pper, thinking it was him talking to the host, but the Australian tv show aired it anyway

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...%20Lady%20Gaga.
                                                  “B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!”

“I’m staying right here.”

Comment

Uhmmm.. what's this Madge?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X