Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wowsignal14 View Post
    Roosevelt remix is her best remix ever
    It's great, but I find Elvira's remix of Willow (dancing witch) as her best one ever

Comment

Taylor is one big question mark to me. But I quite like this, I like the lyrics and I like the way the words flow together.
      1 SG Lewis |2 FLO |3 Vlossom |4 SG Lewis |5 Inna

Comment

Another one thank you
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

The ILLENIUM remix is now available on all platforms:

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Such a grower this. Can someone clear this one up for me though

"Sometimes I feel like everybody is a sexy baby"

Comment

I think is linked to what she talked about in the Miss Americana doc. She had some eating issues and although now she is better, she is constantly fighting against that problem, whenever she sees a picture of her.

In the video it was the part where she would look at the scale and you could read "fat" but after the criticism she removed that part. she is kind of aware that she is not fat, but she just cannot fully control it and she has admitted that in many interviews.
              CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
              FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                Taylor is one big question mark to me. But I quite like this, I like the lyrics and I like the way the words flow together.
                I would fight against my temptation to completely dig her music. She was also a ? but I was slowly haunted... and then I just clicked to her music and now I cannot let it go, I am listening to her every day and she has a flawless discography. Such a storyteller, a poet.

I had doubts but I've never been more satisfied musically speaking in a very long time.
                CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
                FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

Originally posted by Leo View Post

I would fight against my temptation to completely dig her music. She was also a ? but I was slowly haunted... and then I just clicked to her music and now I cannot let it go, I am listening to her every day and she has a flawless discography. Such a storyteller, a poet.

I had doubts but I've never been more satisfied musically speaking in a very long time.
                  Cool, I’ll give the album a go and see if I can get on board. I’ll always give any artist a chance to impress me, even ones I never imagined I’d be into.

Comment

I love this song but haven't listened to the many remixes. Any recommendations on which to check out ?
                    Proceed with Caution

Comment

Originally posted by lambforever View Post
                      I love this song but haven't listened to the many remixes. Any recommendations on which to check out ?
                      The Roosevelt and ILLENIUM remixes are both good. I don’t really care about the others.

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

The Roosevelt and ILLENIUM remixes are both good. I don’t really care about the others.
                        Thank you JeremySpears ! I really did not want to check all out but I love the original and will check out the two
                        Proceed with Caution

Comment

Roosevelt is the only I really like. ILLENIUM is too noisy to me, the rest - quite mehh

Comment

Illenium remix reminds me a bit of the Red album "I Knew you Were Trouble...."

Comment

I like both remixes and I do get the small relation to I knew you were trouble and the illenium Remix
                              Proceed with Caution

Comment

in hindsight...this sounds kinda Lorde-ish
                                Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

The acoustic version is now available on all platforms:

Comment

Wow, I have never expected someone write song about me. Literally all of my mental disorders are here.

Well, done, best song of 2022. Sadly with such circumstances.
                                    KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Working...
                                    X