• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [R&B] Beyoncé - Church Girl

I-
    Rest In Peace Lilly!

What a weird choice
    BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
    YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

NOT THIS WHEN CUFF IT IS LITERALLY ''THAT GIRL'' RN!!!!!! RELEASE THE DAMN VIDEOS QUEEN!!!

Comment

I don't get them. Cuff It is literally begging to be the next single...
        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Worst song on the whole album, imho, but I know taste is subjective.

I don’t follow the charts and statistics, so I have to ask: Is there any justification for this? Any numbers that suggest this could do something?

When it comes to online presence, media chatter, etc. clearly Cuff It was the obvious choice, or maybe Alien Superstar, Pure/Honey,…

Aside from some pastor getting his panties in a bunch, I haven’t seen any mentions of this song. What am I missing?

Comment

Church girl is the weakest song from this album

Comment

Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
              I don’t follow the charts and statistics, so I have to ask: Is there any justification for this? Any numbers that suggest this could do something?
              Absolutely not.
              But it's the song Parkwood OR Columbia has been pushing since day one of RENAISSANCE : it was at the top of New Music Friday and Today's Top Hits when the album was released.
              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Reminder that SUMMER RENAISSANCE also impacted radios yet was not a single.
                impact =/= going for adds
                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

It just doesn't make sense. Top level trolling.
                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                    Reminder that SUMMER RENAISSANCE also impacted radios yet was not a single.
                    impact =/= going for adds
                    It's the closest we've had to a single announcement though. The closest we've ever had in the past few eras.
                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Meanwhile Cuff It is storming up Spotify with 0 push from the label. Make it make sense.

Comment

Lmao she truly doesn't give a f I don't even know what to say anymore.

Comment

I love this.

Comment

Literally the worst song on the album what are you doing Beyoncé??
                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

I don’t know if any of you watch South Park, but somehow this era is starting to remind me of the headless chicken scene from the episode “Margaritaville”…

Comment

Nope.

Comment

I don’t know if any of you watch South Park, but somehow this era is starting to remind me of the headless chicken scene from the episode “Margaritaville”…
                                  Idk what that is but if it means something bad then yes, I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by aang View Post
                                    Idk what that is but if it means something bad then yes, I agree.
                                    Let’s just say that scene shows a very unique (and questionable) way of decision making…

Comment

I liked this at the start but got bored of it v fast .
                                      " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "
                                      Stan of Meredith.

Comment

Maybe there is a remix with Megan and Cardi coming. They both just got their Reneigh vinyl.

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                          Maybe there is a remix with Megan and Cardi coming. They both just got their Reneigh vinyl.
                                          Still could've been released after Cuff It did its thing. It's literally smashing right now and they're letting it rot...
                                          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Originally posted by britneylinda View Post
                                            Church girl is the weakest song from this album
                                            not when America has a Problem and All Up on Your Mind existssssss

Comment

Oh-
                                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Originally posted by basticasas View Post

not when America has a Problem and All Up on Your Mind existssssss
                                                Both smashes

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                                  Oh-
                                                  No need to sabotage anything, as Beyoncé is the queen of self-sabotage.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X