• [Latin] Christina Aguilera - No Es Que Te Extrañe

Christina Aguilera / ROSALÍA / Nathy Peluso / Shygirl / M.I.A / Lil’ Kim

Omg

Comment

Lyrics

Comment

Well she sounds good, you don't really get a lot of the melody from the clip, I'm guessing this is coming Friday and surely she'll be performing this at the Award Show.

Comment

omg, this is sooooo good!

she saved the best for the last.

Love it

Comment

Comment

Oh wow

Comment

I hope they'll release it this Friday.

What happened to "Si No Me Extrañes"? ;-;

Edit: Or are they the same song? OR a story in two parts!
                Last edited by JeremySpears; Wed September 28, 2022, 13:00.
                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

With such heartfelt subject matter I hope it actually gets heard and doesn’t just get released and left to die.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
                    With such heartfelt subject matter I hope it actually gets heard and doesn’t just get released and left to die.
                    Grammy Award for Best Pop Solo Performance

It will be Say Something or Fall On Me size. Hopefully Slay Something ofc

Comment

She looks amazing in the video and the preview of the song sounds good.

Glad the ginger hair (or wig) it's gone. I didn't like it at all...

Comment

do we know when this is going to be released?? the teaser sounds so good!!!

Comment

Comment

I'm OK + Hurt = No Es Que Te Extrañe

SOTY 2022

I CAN'T

Comment

Comment

I love it
                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

It's nice but releasing it as a single?. Why doesn't it end at 3m 3s when it should, it goes for 1.5 mins too long and drags.

This would be nice as an album track to close out an album but as a first single . . . no way.

Sadly this is a bit of a miss for me.

Comment

omg i love it, love every part of it!

i like it to be experiental as well.

the quality of the video is amazing too!!

Comment

Spotify reach of 884k . . . .

I am truly confused by this whole "Era", I didn't think it could get any worse . . .

Comment

This is song is beautiful, but soooo long
                                        BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                        YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

It's a choice for a single but it's a beautiful song and so is the video!
                                          I still don't get how this era went. Great music - great visuals! It had so much potential.

Comment

Originally posted by SCHoli View Post
                                            It's a choice for a single but it's a beautiful song and so is the video!
                                            I still don't get how this era went. Great music - great visuals! It had so much potential.
                                            It had potential but the execution of this era was terrible. Just look at La Tormenta. Announced alongside a contest to win tickets for one of her shows, dropped out of nowhere in the middle of the day, then the "AGUILERA" album was partially released the next day, then they took nearly two months to release the "Suéltame" music video, the "Cuando Me Dé la Gana" video was never even released…mess. And now we've waited 4 (?) months for a 2-track EP. ;-;

Comment

one of her best songs ever! the lengh is a issue but the song is amazing.

Comment

MASTERPIECE

SOTY 2022

Comment

Beautiful song! It's not the typical Christina ballad. I love the video.
                                                  She looks beautiful.
                                                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X