Kim Petras - If Jesus Was A Rockstar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pop] Kim Petras - If Jesus Was A Rockstar

New single coming soon, available for pre-save.
    Last edited by SimpleBoy; Wed October 5, 2022, 01:51.

I'm really hoping this one is produced by a whole new team cause I'm obsessed with Unholy!!! She needs to cut her Dr. Puke contract!

Comment

I'm still mad they scrapped that whole Problématique album (the full thing is even on YouTube ) it would have been amazing. Coconuts was a mess and while I like Slut Pop, the other direction suits more to her.

So while I do look forward to this, I really hope it fits to Future Starts Now and her earlier stuff instead of the messy Pop sound from her latest stuff.

Comment

Out November 11th!

Comment

I think she should’ve release new music in January 2023, not now right before Xmas time…

I just hope it’s good and I wish her finally success she deserves!!!!!
          BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
          YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleBoy View Post
            Out November 11th!
            FINALLY!!!!!!!!! I was expecting this to be out last friday!!!

Comment

I don't think this is gonna do much to capitalise on her Unholy success.
              Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

This sounds like a Ke$ha 2010 reject

Comment

What the hell is that? Sounds awful
                  nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Sounds like Amy Shark's "I Said Hi" if it was written by Joan Osborne

Comment

Kind of bland. I guess Max Martin isn't giving her some of his better material.

Comment

I actually really like this, seems a bit fresh for her + not as "in your face" like the Slut Pop stuff.

But... it's doing absolutely nothing on iTunes & streaming service. And with nothing I mean nothing. Currently just #64 on iTunes in Mexico and #47 on Apple Music in Lybia, that's it Disappointed for her, I really hoped the Unholy success would've given her some kind of a boost whenever she releases something on her own, but the reception seems even worse than prior to Unholy!

Comment

That's what she gets for ditching Dr.Luke. Good luck getting those bops.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                            I actually really like this, seems a bit fresh for her + not as "in your face" like the Slut Pop stuff.

But... it's doing absolutely nothing on iTunes & streaming service. And with nothing I mean nothing. Currently just #64 on iTunes in Mexico and #47 on Apple Music in Lybia, that's it Disappointed for her, I really hoped the Unholy success would've given her some kind of a boost whenever she releases something on her own, but the reception seems even worse than prior to Unholy!
                            ughhh this is so bad :c

Comment

It sounds more like Miley Cyrus song..
                              BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                              YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

About a billion times better than Unholy for me.
                                1 Majestic |2 Sub Focus |3 Cristoph |4 Subwoolfer |5 Rudimental

Comment

I actually not feeling this one. Its actually something that maybe Kesha or Lady Gaga could've pulled off. But I do hope it becomesbig

Comment

This is dire, can’t believe she’s followed Unholy up with this.

Comment

Working...
                                    X