No announcement yet.

RAYE - Escapism (feat. 070 Shake)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rap] RAYE - Escapism (feat. 070 Shake)

Not a fan of that cover but Escapism is
    Last edited by flopho; Wed November 23, 2022, 00:44.
    Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

I was fearing the new songs would be as unspectacular as Black Mascara but Escapism is something fierce!!

The Thrill Is Gone is just alright and definitely the weakest of the four.
    It's a man's man's man's world. | My last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post
      The Thrill Is Gone is just alright and definitely the weakest of the four.
      I kinda agree but I appreciate that it's something different. Might grow on me after a few listens.

Btw since 070 Shake is featured y'all should also listen to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUu39PJ_TI0

Comment

I'm feeling the say I felt when I first heard Hard Out Here with Escapism, with a few plays I think it will work for me but The Thrill is Gone... she should've kept it.

Comment

I'm so confused... I really like The Thrill is Gone!

Escapism is good too. Of the two, it's definitely the more interesting and experimental.

Comment

Definitely prefer Escapism as well. So glad that didn't turn out to be the album cover btw...

Comment

Comment

I like both songs but Black Mascara >>>

Comment

Have only heard Escapism so far, liking it!

Comment

I ended up enjoying more HOH and BM than those new songs...

Comment

Now I’ve heard The Thrill Is Gone and really like it too! Giving me late 00s Mark Ronson.

Comment

These four songs are slighty different. Thrill is gone reminds me of Duffy/Nikka. I'm not much into Escapism.
                        Ok, here we go

Comment

Comment

THIS IS GONNA BE A HIT

Comment

Fantastic video! Should get a lot more attention as well, as it's giving a lot of extra life and meaning to the song. I am so happy for her she is finally able to do what she wanted to do with her music and career.
                              without any meaning, we're just skin and bones
                              like beautiful robots dancing alone

Comment

girl why did u change it def prefer this version

Comment

Escapism rose again to #61 on the Spotify UK !

Comment

#49 in the UK midweek update, without a label queen of Indie music

Comment

Originally posted by flopho View Post
                                      #49 in the UK midweek update, without a label queen of Indie music
                                      the sped-up version is doing well on Tiktok UK!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by basticasas View Post

the sped-up version is doing well on Tiktok UK!!!!
                                        Looks like she just released it now too.

I'm thrilled the song is doing so well. She really deserves it.

Comment

The official sped-up version is out everywhere!

Comment

Originally posted by minime View Post

Looks like she just released it now too.

I'm thrilled the song is doing so well. She really deserves it.
                                            Indeed!!! She deserves this so much!!!! Also, Escapism. will be 070 Shake's first entry on the UK chart!!!

Comment

#31 on the offical UK charts this week! I am absolutely thrilled for her, so deserves this success so much. And what a big old **** you to her old label who forced her to go into the dance-pop direction to get a "hit" and now she is having a real hit song with her own material and style.
                                              without any meaning, we're just skin and bones
                                              like beautiful robots dancing alone

Comment

This is a brilliant result! She could be top 20 this week. Suck it, Polydor!

Comment

This could be her best single - so gritty
                                                  You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Working...
                                                  X