X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
    she's getting that promo!!!!

Comment

GetBack OMG are you for real? You keep comparing every other artist to Dua Lipa! I love Dua with all my heart, but before Dua, the Disco/Dance has existed in mainstream wayyyy before, and NOT too long before ‘Don’t Start Now’!

Every single topic for Disco/Dance music you think Dua is the only one who created it, which is false. STOP! Instead enjoy the music, and stop trolling. You will NEVERRRRRR be happy like that, trust!
      Last edited by SimpleBoy; Tue November 1, 2022, 01:31.

Comment

After giving a few listens to the snippet of P!nk’s new single, I actually like it! It sounds fun and catchy, and I’m down to hear it in full!

Comment

HIT

Comment

Just sounds like more boring Karen Pop… I miss interesting P!nk.

Comment

Does anyone else get "Can't stop the feeling!" vibes from this or is it just me?
              And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

Haven't listened to the snippets so i'm pretty excited for it. It feels like 2000s when Pink, Beyoncé and Britney released new music in the same year.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

This is such a bop!

Comment

MV:

Comment

I really like this.

Comment

I like it, it's fun... Max & Shellback always deliver something half decent.

I just want her to come out with some less generic lyrics.
                        Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

It's generic as ****, the lyrics are cringe but I kind of like it? It's very very catchy!
                          without any meaning, we're just skin and bones
                          like beautiful robots dancing alone

Comment

Absolutely nothing special about it. It feels more like a filler song than a lead material.

Comment

As I thought, generic catchy white trash music.

I hear Can’t Stop The Feeling vibes.

Imagine 12 songs like this on new album. Ugh
                              BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                              YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Love the video. Very much what the song needs.

Comment

I feel like this song has been released a few years too late. It’s catchy, but in the most horrible way. I just dislike these type of songs, so it’s not for me.
                                  Eudaimonia
                                  Last.fm
                                  Instagram

Comment

Generic af

But kinda like it. Like, I’ll definitely listen to it again. Which is a plus… I guess

Comment

Never Gonna Not Release Good Music Again
                                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

This is horrific. Terrible. I know her recent songs have been a bit basic but at least they were decent and listenable. This is unlistenable for me. The video looked decent from the previews but i might have to watch it on mute
                                        #Pray4AL6

Comment

Actually don't think it's as bad as I was expecting, for her standards it's quite 'different'. Probably one of her better efforts since she was replaced, but yeah still very basic (which isn't always bad, but here it kinda is).
                                          Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

This is Can’t Stop The Feeling II. Nice to see others think so too.

MV is pretty cringe too.

Comment

I can put her music these days next to the worst band ever Maroon 5.

Too bad!
                                              BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                              YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

The quality of P!NK's proyects since Beautiful Trauma has been on a huge decline... the song is bad. I was shocked to see that Max Martin and Shellback, who made some of the greatest pop songs of the past decade, came back to produce this cheap copy of Can't Stop the Feeling???? at least CSTF was cheerful and joyful, this one is basic af.

Comment

Originally posted by Michiel View Post
                                                  I feel like this song has been released a few years too late. It’s catchy, but in the most horrible way. I just dislike these type of songs, so it’s not for me.
                                                  This was my first thought. It has that Happy/ Can’t Stop The Feeling/ Shut Up And Dance vibe that was prevalent mid 2010s.

Such a decline.
                                                  "you act like nothing really happened but it meant the world to me"

Comment

What kind of cheap JT knock is this?

I really can’t believe Pink is releasing this rubbish. The lyrics are so cringe ‘I want my life to be a Whitney Houston song’ - have they listened to a Whitney Houston song? Those are not happy places to be
                                                    I have a bad feeling about this.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X