• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will she not work duckter Luke again?

Comment

• Originally posted by gorgonzola View Post
      Will she not work duckter Luke again?
      Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey have both worked with him this year so it seems ok to work with him again so maybe…

Comment

• Originally posted by barney1814 View Post

Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey have both worked with him this year so it seems ok to work with him again so maybe…
        Actually Lotto worked , Mariah worked indirectly. With hım. Now he introduces kim petra

Comment

• I’m obsessed with this! So fun, fresh, euphoric, and catchy! LOVE IT!

Comment

• Originally posted by gorgonzola View Post

Actually Lotto worked , Mariah worked indirectly. With hım. Now he introduces kim petra
            I heard a video of Mariah praising him so she definitely worked with him directly.

Comment

• This is a bop actually.
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• This is stuck in my head all the time.
                Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

• Yeah I hate to say its kinda growing in me. Damn that hook
                  Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                  'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• A catchy hook doesn’t make it a good song.

Baby Shark, anyone?
                    I have a bad feeling about this.

Comment

• It was my 3rd most streamed song of the week.
                      My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Meghan Trainor 8. Whitney 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

Comment

• This is infectious as hell. Hope it'll grow on people.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Doing well on the UKMIX chart.
                          My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Meghan Trainor 8. Whitney 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

Comment

• I really think she wants to go more pop/dance, she wants to have fun … i think it’s a great idea, but she needs stronger songs

this remix is actually quiet bad, Tiesto remix was awesome

nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• Originally posted by nekoocz View Post
                              I really think she wants to go more pop/dance, she wants to have fun … i think it’s a great idea, but she needs stronger songs
                              I wonder whether her taget audience is here for that considering she built up most of ther fanbase with 'M!ssundaztood' and then again 'I'm Not Dead', for which she still had that snotty rock chick image.
                              And yeah, she definitely needs stronger songs because everything P!nk has recently released that kind of went into the pop/dance direction sounded inferior to what other artists in the same musical lane have released: 'Can We Pretend', 'Secret' or 'Walk Me Home' all were done before and better by her colleagues. 'Never Gonna Dance Again' is a bit better, but it still sounds very close to 'Can't Stop This Feeling' in some parts, especially the outro part.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

I wonder whether her taget audience is here for that considering she built up most of ther fanbase with 'M!ssundaztood' and then again 'I'm Not Dead', for which she still had that snotty rock chick image.
                                And yeah, she definitely needs stronger songs because everything P!nk has recently released that kind of went into the pop/dance direction sounded inferior to what other artists in the same musical lane have released: 'Can We Pretend', 'Secret' or 'Walk Me Home' all were done before and better by her colleagues. 'Never Gonna Dance Again' is a bit better, but it still sounds very close to 'Can't Stop This Feeling' in some parts, especially the outro part.
                                Walk Me Home is not exactly pop dance. I liked her last record but honestly it was weak for her standards. Beautiful Trauma had many fillers too and not many standout tracks so I hope she delivers with the new album. I do miss the funhouse/i'm not dead sound but P!nk has grown a lot since then and isn't the same person (as it happens with all artists) so I don't think it's fair to expect an album like M!ssundaztood or I'm Not Dead.

Having said that, Never Gonna Dance Again is not a strong lead single...

Comment

• I think also that 'God Is A DJ' back in the Try This era kinda leant into dance a little bit too do you think?

Comment

• I love this new song so much. P!nk is quickly climbing these last few years in my most-streamed-artists list.
                                    NNGDA already in my Top 10 of most streamed P!nk songs.

Most streamed:

1. Walk Me Home
                                    2. What About Us
                                    3. A Million Dreams
                                    4. Can We Pretend
                                    5. My Attic
                                    6. Try
                                    7. All I Know So Far
                                    8. Barbies
                                    9. Never Not Gonna Dance Again
                                    10. Family Portrait

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                      I love this new song so much. P!nk is quickly climbing these last few years in my most-streamed-artists list.
                                      NNGDA already in my Top 10 of most streamed P!nk songs.

Most streamed:

1. Walk Me Home
                                      2. What About Us
                                      3. A Million Dreams
                                      4. Can We Pretend
                                      5. My Attic
                                      6. Try
                                      7. All I Know So Far
                                      8. Barbies
                                      9. Never Not Gonna Dance Again
                                      10. Family Portrait
                                      Looking at your list it seems your the problem for soccer mom Pink

None of her pop/punk songs from her first 4 albums.

Comment

• i love this song but i dont see it smashing

Comment

• As a matter of fact it seems like this song won’t do anything at all.

Comment

• not surprised that it's not doing well, I wonder if there's a big song second single that could turn things around before the album's release.

Comment

• the final chorus is the best part of the song, it hasn't growed on me and I think it's production-wise, it seems like a cheap rip-off of Kylie's DISCO and Can't Stop the Feeling... it's hard for me to think that Max Martin and Shellback, the HITMAKERS of the past decade, went and did something so bland...

Comment

• It's at #20 in the Netherlands this week.

Comment

• I thought this will eat up on radios
                                                  BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                                  YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Radios eat this up, public, sadly, doesn't.
                                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                                    X