Taylor Swift - Lavender Haze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pop] Taylor Swift - Lavender Haze

’Lavender Haze’ is doing really well so far. It’s already too 50 on Pop/Hot AC and AC Radio. Also, fans expect LH to be the third music video from the album.
    Big.Big.Booty.

I kinda like Karma

Comment

Both are in my personal Top5 of the album but I think Karma is actually slightly better than Lavender Haze. Anyways, a hit is a hit and I'm fine with either of them getting a video

Comment

I like both, but I prefer Karma.
        Haven't been early since '88

Comment

Karma is a smash waiting to happen. That effing chorus is stuck in my brains.
          Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

Am I alone in not hearing any immediate singles on the album apart from Anti-Hero? That made perfect sense as the lead but everything after that is debatable. This feels like one big vanity project for her.

Comment

Originally posted by ludichris View Post
              Am I alone in not hearing any immediate singles on the album apart from Anti-Hero? That made perfect sense as the lead but everything after that is debatable. This feels like one big vanity project for her.
              Practically all other songs are potential singles! Midnights is filled with hits IMO. I think Karma should be the next official single.
              Haven't been early since '88

Comment

I think none of the other songs are ‘instant’ hits but Lavender Haze is super catchy when it grows on you
                You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

I agree, I needed like 5-6 listens to finally like most songs from the album. I didn't like Lavender at all, but now it's one of my fave songs from Midnights.

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin View Post

’Lavender Haze’ is doing really well so far. It’s already too 50 on Pop/Hot AC and AC Radio. Also, fans expect LH to Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox be the third music video from the album.
                    nice one

Comment

Comment

Karma is actually a great song, because it recycles parts of her best ever song Cruel Summer.
                        " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "
                        Stan of Meredith.

Comment

IMO it's too early to already promote this to radios as Anti-Hero is still growing so much and could end up as her biggest hit in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Mugen View Post
                            What was the ‘2nd single’? We’re hardly counting Bejeweled surely!

I agree it’s far too early for another single push although I guess it may keep momentum going for the album in the Christmas lead in

Comment

Originally posted by westhammer View Post

What was the ‘2nd single’? We’re hardly counting Bejeweled surely!
                              Snow On The Beach was served to US Triple A radio last week.

Comment

I listened to 'Lavender Haze' in the morning, and I feel like it's got the potential to become just as huge as 'Blank Space' in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                  IMO it's too early to already promote this to radios as Anti-Hero is still growing so much and could end up as her biggest hit in a while.
                                  Looks like Republic Records doesn't feel the same, lol:

Comment

When it reaches top 10 on Radio Songs, they will release MV + some remixes to push it to #1, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by arab View Post
                                      When it reaches top 10 on Radio Songs, they will release MV + some remixes to push it to #1, IMO.
                                      This deserves to become her biggest hit since the '1989' era, to be honest.

Comment

Am I alone in not hearing any immediate singles on the album apart from Anti-Hero? That made perfect sense Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox as the lead but everything after that is debatable. This feels like one big vanity project for her.
                                        I'm with you in this

Comment

Straight add to Radio 1 A list and top song on Spotify ‘Pop Hits’

Its coming!

Comment

it's an okay song, but definitely weak compared to Anti-hero. Having said that, I wouldn't mind seeing it going to number one.

Comment

Video coming tonight
                                              !https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cn4R0...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
                                              Last edited by MusicRecords; Thu January 26, 2023, 14:44.
                                              Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Why all her pop songs sound the same

Christina Aguilera / ROSALÍA / Nathy Peluso / Shygirl / M.I.A / Lil’ Kim

Comment

FINALLY!!! OMFG
                                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Working...
                                                  X