Ava Max - Weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pop] Ava Max - Weapons

Third single off "Diamonds & Dancefloors". Out on November 10th.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

I hope this one is more representative of what I expect based on that album title. The fist single was cute but forgettable, the second one was a huge disappointment.

Also, why doesn't she release this album already? I've heard it leaked completely already.

Comment

Her management really is a catastrophe.

Comment

It‘s weird how both singles did basically near to nothing chartwise and I‘m not sure if a single in November when the Christmas craziness will start can change that

But, I‘m definitely looking forward to this!

Comment

A bad idea with Christmas then she is on 2 flop...

Comment

Haven't seen Atlantic being this messy since Rita Ora's Phoenix roll-out!!!

Comment

Nooooooo… don’t give up on ‘Million Dollar Baby’ just yet! It still had a lot more life left in it. They should wait to release ‘Weapons’ in January, to go with the release of the album!

Comment

January would make so much more sense. There's usually such a dearth of good new material out that time of year.

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleBoy View Post
                  Nooooooo… don’t give up on ‘Million Dollar Baby’ just yet! It still had a lot more life left in it. They should wait to release ‘Weapons’ in January, to go with the release of the album!
                  Is it doing well in some countries?

I really hope this is as good as MYTP!
                  You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

It has reached the top 20 in Belgium. The rest of the world has successfully ignored it.

Comment

Shame this era isn’t hitting the mark for her, Million Dollar Baby is up there with her best.

Comment

Finally ‘Million Dollar Baby’ is getting sent to US Hot AC and CHR today and tomorrow!

‘Weapons’ might just be a promo single!

Comment

One of the weaker songs on the album. Should have been Sleepwalker or even Ghost...

Comment

Just heard another snippet of ‘Weapons’, it’s another quick number like ‘MYTP’ and ‘MDB’, same type of beat vein, but ‘MDB’ seems like the safest bet for radio that can work.

Still excited to hear the final version! The track, and some other tracks from the album leaked on September 1st apparently.

Comment

Out now:

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

tbh I didn't liked it...

Comment

I quite like it and I do notice and approve of the 80s sheen they have been going for over the last few releases. I'd rank them as follows:

1. Million Dollar Baby
                                  2. Weapons
                                  3. Maybe You're The Problem
                                  Last edited by ludichris; Thu November 10, 2022, 22:08.

Comment

I like it but I’ve already forgotten it and it’s the same as the last two
                                    You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Another hit for Ava Queen!

Comment

This is cute, I like it a lot. Anyway, her songs start to sound quite samey, but I love her devotion to pure pop music.

Comment

Meh
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Sounds alright on the first listen.
                                            So far, I'm not very impressed with what i've heard from this era.
                                            A shame, because I thought her debut was pretty good.
                                            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Another BOP!! Cannot believe she isn’t bigger than she is. She literally releases bop after bop after bop.

Comment

She did a MYTP 2.0 here but anything good like the first, just a ok song. I would prefer Dancing's Done released instead.
                                                Ok, here we go

Comment

LOVE it!

Comment

Working...
                                                  X