No announcement yet.

TiŽsto - 10:35 (feat. Tate McRae)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Dance] TiŽsto - 10:35 (feat. Tate McRae)

I didn't expect that movement from her! At all!! This could have more longevity than The Motto for me as I enjoy this one a bit more lyrically and musically from the first play.

Edit: I was unaware that she is in fact a trained dancer which explains things. I think this is a hit as I've played it a handful of times in a row now. ​​​​​​​
    Last edited by ludichris; Thu November 3, 2022, 21:24.

Comment

THIS ONE SCREAMS BANGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Comment

Her voice is very annoying on this. Pass.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by ludichris View Post
          I didn't expect that movement from her! At all!! This could have more longevity than The Motto for me as I enjoy this one a bit more lyrically and musically from the first play.

Edit: I was unaware that she is in fact a trained dancer which explains things. I think this is a hit as I've played it a handful of times in a row now. ​​​​​​​
          I saw the video and was like too so thanks for the dancer informations. Still, I didn't expect that for her and she seems to be here to stay actually. Good for her. This is a banger and hopefully a hit!

Comment

She was in So You Think You Can Dance …

this is amazing, one of Tiesto better releases. Is he the new Guetta with all those features?
            nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Interesting move for her, good track though.

Comment

This is so good! My favourite song now
                nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Working...
                X