Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Janet Jackson - Dammn Baby

New Janet single!
    The song's been added to Sirius XM Radio and Janet has already shot a music video early March, directed by Dave Myers.
    Big.Big.Booty.

Better late than never.
    Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Seeing is believing...but I like the song
      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by Guru
        Seeing is believing...but I like the song
        !!!!!!!!!

Comment

So is the second or third single?
          Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

Originally posted by hellohello
            So is the second or third single?
            I think it went like this:

1. No Sleeep (#1 urban ac)
            2. Unbreakable (top 5 urban ac)
            3. BURNITUP! (rhythmic)
            4. The Great Forever (UK)
            5. Dammn Baby

Comment

Good choice, can't wait to see the video.
              Whitney Houston

Comment

Her album was better than it probably had any right to be at this point. None of the singles have caught on on a mainstream level, and quite frankly, I wasn't expecting any of them to. What made this album work was how she FINALLY didn't seem to really give a crap about what's hot right now! Even "BURNITUP!" (which some could interpret as the only true stab at a pop hit) sounded positively out of step, what with the Missy Elliott feature and a production which sounded more early 2000's than anything else.

Comment

What made this album work was ... Jam & Lewis

Comment

I guess that's another way of putting it. But the bottom line stays pretty much the same, as J&L aren't exactly the go-to guys anymore.

Comment

I would wish her to flop miserably after the European tour cancellation but she probably doesn't need that.

Comment

Well, given by the four single choices, she still picked the radio friendly ones. What made it work is that she had a fresh, rejuvenated perspective on music. I think her current conservative marriage plays a huge factor as she wasn't singing about oral sex and doing some orgasmic moaning this time.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                          I would wish her to flop miserably after the European tour cancellation but she probably doesn't need that.
                          It will flop miserably anyway.

Comment

Not a fan of the song (I skip it regularly) but I'm excited to see the video and hopefully see Janet do full blown choreography in it.

Comment

You know its a rough and tough road ahead when a formidable artist like Janet struggles to get past the first page on a thread about her latest song
                              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

I will believe it when I see the video. One of the best songs on the album, and for me only No Sleeep was a single I refuse to acknowledge songs with no videos.

Comment

No visuals for this era Basically Adele
                                  Forever Young

Comment

LOVE THIS!

Comment

Janet Jackson ?@JanetJackson 5m5 minutes ago
                                      Coming Soon...
                                      https://twitter.com/JanetJackson/status ... 2572896256

Music video is coming!
                                      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Make Me Part two ?

Sorry Janet, you are 8 months late.
                                        We have #lemonade and now you miss us.
                                        Better call biscuits with the good hair

Comment

Lyric video

[youtube:3vbs0g2g]0iL6rPEQfCw[/youtube:3vbs0g2g]

Comment

Didn't she give us a lyric video for BurnIt Up! It means nothing.
                                            As well, didn't she want to start a family? So what? She will give us a video (for the fans) with no promo and it will do nothing for the album or her career?

Comment

Originally posted by Guru
                                              Didn't she give us a lyric video for BurnIt Up! It means nothing.
                                              As well, didn't she want to start a family? So what? She will give us a video (for the fans) with no promo and it will do nothing for the album or her career?
                                              A new video is better than no new video

Comment

I am surprised we actually get a video
                                                I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

I enjoyed the lyric video but I'm not getting my hopes up about an official one.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X