X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Guru
    Originally posted by Serby
    Originally posted by oaknuys
    This has something in its verses that got me reminded of missy elliot music.... is it me or does anyone else felt the same?
    Yup, when Misy sings that giberish part in work it (menyao wrp y nypy ao ) sound like 'mo bounce in the muthfutha house'.
    I'll just leave this here

[youtube:gyye4ksa]IH15YLAo5Wg[/youtube:gyye4ksa]
    One of the worst things I’ve ever had the displeasure of hearing. :x
    Originally posted by beredy
    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Re: Iggy Azalea - Mo Bounce

That video still cracks me up!!!
      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney
        Worst song of the year.
        but also one of the funniest
        Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
          Originally posted by oaknuys
          This has something in its verses that got me reminded of missy elliot music.... is it me or does anyone else felt the same?
          Yup, when Misy sings that giberish part in work it (menyao wrp y nypy ao ) sound like 'mo bounce in the muthfutha house'.
          you should look it up ...
          nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Still a bop!
            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Worst song of the year.
              Wow you must've heard 5 songs altogeher to say this.band to say this when Despacito and Shape of You exist lol
              be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Despacito was fun and Shape of You was trash. Both were horribly overplayed tho.

This was completely unbearable and hundred times as bad after only one scrobble.

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Despacito was fun and Shape of You was trash. Both were horribly overplayed tho.

This was completely unbearable and hundred times as bad after only one scrobble.
                  Despacito was annoyingly fun.
                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• This is not bad, the beat is sick. It should have been a top 20 for her.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                      This is not bad, the beat is sick. It should have been a top 20 for her.
                      +1

Team should've been even bigger
                      Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
                        Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                        This is not bad, the beat is sick. It should have been a top 20 for her.
                        +1

Team should've been even bigger
                        Agreed. Both songs deserved so much more. 'Switch' too by the way.
                        Oh well, hopefully the next era will be better for her.
                        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Team should've been a later single, Mo Bounce and Switch stand out more and would've been better comebacks. But then again, nothing could've helped

She needs a high-profile collab, hope Beyonce features on her song someday
                          last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Carbon
                            She needs a high-profile collab, hope Beyonce features on her song someday
                            It's more likely that it would destroy Beyoncé's career rather than revive Iggy's, tbh

Comment

• Beyoncé would never go near that thing called Igloo.
                              Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

Anyone else still bouncing to this?

Comment

• Originally posted by hellohello
                                  Beyoncé would never go near that thing called Igloo.

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                                    Moi
                                    Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
                                      Originally posted by biscuits
                                      Moi
                                      Ek ook (me too)

Comment

You are the South African guru. Okay. Need to remember.
                                        be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• They played this on the radio this morning on Kyle & Jackie O Show, they have a 'Power Pick' where the caller picks a song either Kyle or Jackie has picked and spins the birthday wheel, Jackie's been stuck with this song for a week and Kyle's has been getting chosen (a few R&B jams the last few days, but today they picked Mo Bounce over Pitbull's 'I Know You Want Me' song). So ratchet but so catchy haha.
                                          Last edited by Affillate; Fri June 14th, 2019, 12:57.
                                          UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• This song still goes off
                                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                                            X