Camila Cabello + Young Thug - Havana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Latin] Camila Cabello + Young Thug - Havana

Camila is releasing two new singles soon: 'Havana' and 'OMG'.

source: Camila's Instagram.
    Big.Big.Booty.

Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
    So excited for this! I hope this is a similar scenario to CITC/IHQ (they release both but only push one as a single), Camila isn't established enough to do a double single release.

I hope they put the album for pre-order too! And I hope the video is good too
    Agreed with everything you said. I am excited to hear the studio version of 'Havana', because the live performance of the song sounds like this could be amazing.
    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Features Young Thug apparently.

Comment

I am glad to get 2 songs, but they really need to promote her better and globally

Comment

No feature please :( :evil: It was already amazing as it was!

Comment

Live performance:

[youtube:1crwkirh]NzTz6j3O91s[/youtube:1crwkirh]

Comment

Originally posted by Jesper
              I am glad to get 2 songs, but they really need to promote her better and globally
              She's on Epic/SyCo, they don't promote acts outside US/UK, Japan is the furthest they'll go eventually. Most labels focus only on these markets nowadays anyway.

Comment

I saw many ads on Instagram in Germany tho and CITC on many German Spotify playlists. Not sure if she did a radio tour tho
                2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

Yeah! Online promo was great!

Comment

CITC sounded like a massive hit I'm surprised it wasn't that big! I still think she can make it big.
                    #Pray4AL6

Comment

Is it wrong for me to hope she lifts the chorie from these promo performances and uses it for the video?
                      I really like the song but it's smart to have 2 options out there and hopefully one or both will pick up where "CITC" left off and get her some proper global attention.
                      Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...

Comment

Uhmm I find it a bit weird for her to release two Urban-ish tracks at the same time, both feature a rapper. I'm guessing they're trying to test the market and see which one people like the most and then will finally push one of them instead of two?

Comment

Havana brown won't be a hit tbh
                          Forever Young

Comment

Originally posted by abi
                            Uhmm I find it a bit weird for her to release two Urban-ish tracks at the same time, both feature a rapper. I'm guessing they're trying to test the market and see which one people like the most and then will finally push one of them instead of two?
                            Yeah...I do think they should just release one (this one)

They are giving her the proper Nicole Scherzkxkskxkzkxkzkxn treatment with testing the waters. I think this song has the most potential.

Comment

I'm really liking her sound, I have a feeling she'll put out a solid album though I fear the sales won't be as high as they expect. :(
                              "Music is what gives us memories. The longer a song has existed in our lives, the more memories we have of it."

Last.fm

Comment

I'm so excited for this song. I really love 'Crying In The Club' and this sounds even better.
                                Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by theArmy
                                  She's on Epic/SyCo, they don't promote acts outside US/UK, Japan is the furthest they'll go eventually. Most labels focus only on these markets nowadays anyway.
                                  And then labels wonder why their acts struggle, because they only focus on less than a handful of markets

Comment

And then labels wonder why their acts struggle, because they only focus on less than a handful of markets
                                    indeed.
                                    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Officially features Young Thug

Comment

* edits topic title*
                                        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Can we agree that the + sign in the title looks atrocious and it doesn't equal the meaning of "featuring"? We had a discussion about it before and people didn't like it either, so why act like you own this thread?

Comment

Can we agree that the + sign in the title looks atrocious and it doesn't equal the meaning of "featuring"? We had a discussion about it before and people didn't like it either, so why act like you own this thread?
                                            Chill
                                            *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

So pressed.
                                              Maybe you should add you sent me a PM asking me to change it because you didn't like it. I said I did like it.
                                              Then you made this little scene.

It's really not a big deal though. I wish I lived a life where my biggest concern was a '+'.
                                              Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Fixed it for you btw.
                                                Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin
                                                  So pressed. I wish I lived a life where my biggest concern was a '+'.
                                                  Maybe then you should stay away from opening threads and only continue posting in the pic thread, where no one cares

Comment

Working...
                                                  X