Meghan Trainor | No Excuses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Meghan Trainor | No Excuses

I like the single cover. Looks like a mix of both eras so far.

Her last album was so underrated and had some great tunes, especially "Kindly Calm Me Down". I'm actually really looking forward to this new single

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike
      Her last album was so underrated and had some great tunes, especially "Kindly Calm Me Down".
      It was bad
      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

at her stans demoting Better to a promo single on wiki so it looks like all her singles were successes.

Interested/dreading to hear were Meghan goes with this.
        late.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike
          Her last album was so underrated and had some great tunes, especially "Kindly Calm Me Down".
          That song should have been a single

Comment

Era 1 was so strong for her. The follow up was always going to be tough. I think she done a good job. It wasn't as successful as her first but was still successful enough. I hope this era gives up some really good material.
            Love you like a love song!

Comment

Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
              Originally posted by urbanmusik
              at her stans demoting Better to a promo single on wiki so it looks like all her singles were successes.
              Noo OMG

If it's amusing like No or Me Too, I'm here for it
              last.fm

Comment

So this comes out tonight? I’m curious to listen tbh
                Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

“Colin Tilley directed the music video for No Excuses. It will feature visual effects showing Trainor with two carbon copies of herself.“

What? maybe whoever wrote this on Wikipedia meant carton?
                  Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Are you guys excited for Queen of Pop's return? Hope it's a bop
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by MusicRecords
                      “Colin Tilley directed the music video for No Excuses. It will feature visual effects showing Trainor with two carbon copies of herself.“

You’ve never heard the term ‘Carbon Copy’? It refers to the older style method of handwritten receipts where you have a carbon book and the sheet of ‘carbon paper’ between each page leaves an imprint on a copy when you’re writing it out IIRC.
                      UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

Originally posted by Affillate

You’ve never heard the term ‘Carbon Copy’? It refers to the older style method of handwritten receipts where you have a carbon book and the sheet of ‘carbon’ between each page leaves an imprint on a copy when you’re writing it out IIRC.
                        da fak
                        Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Snippet: https://www.instagram.com/p/BfwAOyrHAV0/

Sounds nice. Can’t wait to hear the full song.

Comment

You’ve never heard the term ‘Carbon Copy’? It refers to the older style method of handwritten receipts where you have a carbon book and the sheet of ‘carbon’ between each page leaves an imprint on a copy when you’re writing it out IIRC.
                            da fak
                            I'd say it's a known expression, meaning identical
                            last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Carbon

da fak
                              I'd say it's a known expression, meaning identical

Exactly, da fak at @ MusicRecords not knowing that.... yikes.

This is already a bop judging from them snippets.
                              You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by SilentDream
                                Snippet: https://www.instagram.com/p/BfwAOyrHAV0/

Sounds nice. Can’t wait to hear the full song.
                                Sounds good!
                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Meh sounds annoying ish and nothing new, sounds like something that could’ve been on Title but should be catchy enough I guess
                                  Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

This has already been added to BBC Radio 2's A-List.

Comment

I have a feeling this will be a hit for her. Haven't heard the song obviously, but it feels like there's much hype around the release. She's much more present now than she was before. The label is really pushing her.
                                      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Preview sounds annoying. But somehow her songs usually annoy me
                                        I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Originally posted by SilentDream
                                          This has already been added to BBC Radio 2's A-List.
                                          Already playlisted at Capital too. I guess mums do like her songs to be fair.

Maybe the cardboard cutouts radio are sending out are paying off (no, really ).

[tweet:1epu7su2]https://twitter.com/chasesnider/status/968900037538435072[/tweet:1epu7su2]

[tweet:1epu7su2]https://twitter.com/richcdavis/status/968893868358950919[/tweet:1epu7su2]
                                          late.

Comment

^
                                            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Omg this is a terrible mess

That song itself is so short length wise but it’s so boring it feels like a drag

Her outfits look terrible in the vid not to mention the vid goes no where and is cheap, not sure what the point of the triplet thing is and she sounds like she’s shouting in some parts or like straining her voice a little trying to sing in a way she really can’t

Also it really feels like this is something from title, from the musical side and visuals...almost like a Title reject tbh
                                              Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Bye, Felicia...
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

The song gives me Disney Original Movie soundtrack B-side tease, even Hannah Montana would have spit on this back in the day
                                                  I wish she would show some growth, and she would stop serving Kidz Bop realness.
                                                  Hoping the album will serve atleast one 'Kindly Calm Me Down'.

Comment

No.
                                                    ? i bloom just for you ?

Comment

Criticising this mess is like shooting fish in a barrel. I won't even begin.

Comment

It was expected anyway that the majority of ukmix members wouldn’t like this song. But I do like it and I think it has hit potential.

Comment

Is she still releasing songs from her first album or she's simply not evolving?

It's horrible.

Comment

Why does she releases single that are so matter-of-factly?? :-? :-?

Comment

She took a step backwards with this, shame the Bills Bills Bills route didn't work, now she needs to pay them.
                                                              1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

Working...
                                                              X