No announcement yet.

Meghan Trainor | No Excuses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She gave me all the looks I needed. Yaaas make up come thru.

As for the song, I think it aint a single material and I agree she didn't evolve musically.
    Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

Re: Meghan Trainor | No Excuses

I like this on the first listen. Super catchy.
      The video is bright and colorful, I like it.

Good comeback single.
      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin

Good comeback single.
        The visuals look like the backgrounds for all your pics tbh

Love ya <3
        Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Mwuah. Not that good, she can do better than this!

Comment

Generic

Comment

Important service announcement for anybody intending to travel on today’s M-Train

it's not just ukmix I guess
              ¡Eh, mamá!
              Me quiero matar
              El mundo se va a la mierda
              Y no he hecho nada

Comment

Originally posted by flopho
                Following complaints, from some commuters, regarding an unpleasant smell, the issue has been identified by the driver as a severe and potentially hazardous toilet blockage.

Early investigations suggest that a large amount of excrement may have been deposited at around 1pm today. Up the walls, in the sink. The whole lo
                I AM SCREAMING

Comment

actually, it's not that awful

Comment

Originally posted by MusicRecords

Good comeback single.
                    The visuals look like the backgrounds for all your pics tbh

Love ya <3
                    Haha yeah that’s probably why i love it <3
                    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Good comeback single.
                      Yes, super catchy indeed! Love it on first listen to.
                      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Very weak comeback single. This will die a fast death
                        You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Watch this trash becoming the biggest song of 2018 ugh.
                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481
                            Watch this trash becoming the biggest song of 2018 ugh.
                            Now that would be fun!

Comment

I love the bit that goes "have you lost your mind" but the verses seem clunky. The chorus is catchy but its the production that makes the song sound cheap.

Comment

Not as bad as I expected while reading the comments. Better than most of the other hits today actually. Overall it’s cute and has hit potential.
                                last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Carbon
                                  Not as bad as I expected while reading the comments. Better than most of the other hits today actually. Overall it’s cute and has hit potential.

Comment

Sounds really bad as usual, I am not surprised. Who buys this?
                                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Originally posted by Carbon
                                      I agree!
                                      Haven't been early since '88

Comment

This has left me with a headache and many questions:

- is a green screen all Epic could afford for M-Train's big comeback?
                                        - why can't she move her feet?
                                        - why is she wearing Lady GaGa's glasses from 2009?
                                        - is there still a market for Uptown Funk inspired pop?
                                        - why is Meghan still dropping cliches about "your momma"?
                                        - how can 2 minutes 35 seconds seem so long?
                                        late.

Comment

Originally posted by Erotica
                                          Who buys this?
                                          It fits right in on my playlist with Madonna's Superstar. I have great taste.

Comment

It’s fun and catchy, classic Meghan.

Comment

I just don’t find her singing songs about having to fight off hordes of boys remotely believable tbh

She needs to find different subject matter to sing about

Comment

I don’t see her as a “deep” artist who evolves so I’m fine with her staying in her lane. She could still prolong the inevitable floppage with such things.

No one’s here for serious Meghan, which we’ve seen with the chart performance of Better.
                                                last.fm

Comment

It's soooo short but I love it, I hope it's a huge hit for her.
                                                  Doesn't sound like an album seller but I'm sure she'll drop something else before the album anyway

Comment

As bad as expected.
                                                    Whitney Houston

Comment

Originally posted by JakeP
                                                      I love the bit that goes "have you lost your mind" but the verses seem clunky. The chorus is catchy but its the production that makes the song sound cheap.
                                                      I also love the “have you lost your mind” part, the rest is forgetable and generic. People let it flop “Emotion” with anthems like “Warm Blod” and yet they will make this trash successful. I’m already deceased

#JusticeForGoodMusic
                                                      BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

Comment

Originally posted by urbanmusik

No Excuses for this song really.
                                                        be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

I never expected to see her grow immensely as artist in some way, but I feel she is better than this song if that makes sense. The girl has been giving interviews the last year how being engaged and her fiancé teaching her to eat and live healthy has changed her overall life and thought process about things, and we just get an other song with the same kind of lyrical content we are used from her, maybe I expected too much.

Comment

Originally posted by urbanmusik

hahahahaha!
                                                            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I was hoping you guys were just being dramatic and harsh and this song really wouldn't be that bad. However it really isn't good and there has been zero growth from her.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X