Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christina Aguilera - Accelerate (feat. Ty Dolla $ign & 2 Chainz)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Loose
    What source confirmed that she will release a song on weekly basis?
    Justin Timberlake!
    And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose
      What source confirmed that she will release a song on weekly basis?
      Nothing's confirmed yet. That's why we don't know what's going on, at this moment.
      The song hasn't been officially released to radio though.
      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru
        Britney was meant to be the fun, pop legend (which she has become) and Xtina was meant to be the vocal pop legend from the same era (Celine Dion career style - vocal powerhouse with class and style). She’s turned out her career to be THIS!!!!! Cheap, making p0rn like videos to garner attention for her albums. Yet she has the vocal ability!!! I can’t!!!
        2002: Dirrty comes out: Negative comments about her expressing her sexuality
        2010: Not Myself Tonight comes out: Same thing
        2018: Accelerate comes out: We are still going backwards

She is always been the same. And it is not your comment, I wanna clarify that, I just wanted to debate about it. I see comments similar to this (and way worse) everywhere. It just captures my attention how being sexual is still so judgemental even in 2018. Why people is scared of being erotic and sexual? it is part of what/who we are and it definitely define us. I kinda understood it in 2002, not in 2010 anymore, imagine how I feel about it today. We are making no progress, and it's ******* sad.

I watch the video and I'm no one to say she has no class for what I see. It is true there's too much tongue scenes but that's about it. It doesn't surprise me, she has always been quite dirrty and I love that about her, she is just expressing herself. Who are we to judge her?

Comment

• Originally posted by DoesAnybody
          Originally posted by Guru
          Britney was meant to be the fun, pop legend (which she has become) and Xtina was meant to be the vocal pop legend from the same era (Celine Dion career style - vocal powerhouse with class and style). She’s turned out her career to be THIS!!!!! Cheap, making p0rn like videos to garner attention for her albums. Yet she has the vocal ability!!! I can’t!!!
          2002: Dirrty comes out: Negative comments about her expressing her sexuality
          2010: Not Myself Tonight comes out: Same thing
          2018: Accelerate comes out: We are still going backwards

She is always been the same. And it is not your comment, I see comments similar to this (and way worse) everywhere. It just captures my attention how being sexual is still so judgemental even in 2018. Why people is scared of being erotic and sexual? it is part of what/who we are and it definitely define us. I kinda understood it in 2002, not in 2010 anymore, imagine how I feel about it today. We are making no progress, and it's **** sad.

I watch the video and I'm no one to say she has no class for what I see. It is true there's too much tongue scenes but that's about it. It doesn't surprise me, she has always been quite dirrty and I love that about her, she is just expressing herself. Who are we to judge her?
          Preach! The album's called 'Liberation', not 'Repression'.
          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• This song for me is dreadful.
            Uk the only way

Comment

• If you're going to make a video of yourself being covered in this thick half-transparent substance running all over your face and post it on YouTube, you need to be able to accept whatever criticism comes from it.

The video is very erotic. I don't have a problem with it, but many people do and that's not hard to predict.
              I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
              I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Re: Christina Aguilera + Ty Dolla $ign &amp; 2 Chainz | Accelera

baby it's alright, baby it's okaaaaay
                Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• I think there are artists out there who would do a way better job with this song. Not that I like the song but hey... She has an awesome voice, but it's very direct and staccato. I think smoother vocal transitions and a softer vocal touch in places could have enhanced the song, although I doubt anyone could save it. Just my opinion. It's a very disjointed song and her vocals fortify that effect.
                  Eudaimonia
                  Last.fm
                  Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover
                    If you're going to make a video of yourself being covered in this thick half-transparent substance running all over your face and post it on YouTube, you need to be able to accept whatever criticism comes from it.

The video is very erotic. I don't have a problem with it, but many people do and that's not hard to predict.
                    It is funny though that every time she does it people lose their panties over it, I thought people would be like 'okay, here we go again, it's just Christina, let's move on' at this point in time People still act suprised that the newly released song from Christina Aguilera from an album called Liberation has a video like this

Comment

There are artists with even raunchier images than Xtina. Why she gets so much hate, I don't know.

The video is terrible tho, it makes no sense and looks so tacky.
                      Floped and localed

Comment

I think I love this.

Comment

• It's definitely a grower.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesper
                            Originally posted by DnBLover
                            If you're going to make a video of yourself being covered in this thick half-transparent substance running all over your face and post it on YouTube, you need to be able to accept whatever criticism comes from it.

It is funny though that every time she does it people lose their panties over it, I thought people would be like 'okay, here we go again, it's just Christina, let's move on' at this point in time People still act suprised that the newly released song from Christina Aguilera from an album called Liberation has a video like this
                            I don't think many are surprised. I think most would have loved something classy though.
                            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
                              Originally posted by Jesper

I don't think many are surprised. I think most would have loved something classy though.
                              There are enough 'suprised' responses on social media and expecting something classy from Xtina is like expecting a fully choreographed video from Adele

Comment

^You act like she only has slutty videos.
                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
                                  ^You act like she only has slutty videos.
                                  No just joking

Comment

• I don't mind this at all actually, it's a bop. Like a lot of her similar songs though it runs out of steam and should be a minute shorter.

Comment

XXXtine >>>> Classy

I don’t need a dull video like ‘Beautiful’ or ‘Hurt’

Comment

• They removed the single version
                                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears
                                          They removed the single version
                                          Where though? It's still on iTunes and streaming here

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesper
                                            Originally posted by JeremySpears
                                            I live in Germany and it's not on iTunes or Apple Music anymore
                                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears
                                              Originally posted by Jesper
                                              Originally posted by JeremySpears
                                              I live in Germany and it's not on iTunes or Apple Music anymore
                                              In the Netherlands it still is on iTunes

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover

The question is why people see erotism or being sexual as something obscure or something to judge about. Is something that I will never get, especially coming from young people, which are most of them by the way.

I can understand the comments saying the video is trash, low budget or that it doesn't make sense. I can see why. But critize her for expressing her sexuality I definitely don't get it. There is one comment that literally says "Too sexual. No thanks". What's the problem? It's another way to express yourself, there's nothing wrong with it.

Comment

• Ok so I have tried to get into the song before posting my thoughts here...

But yeah I'm lowkey disappointed.
                                                  It's not doing much for me. It's not bad, but nothing great either.
                                                  Expected much more from this.

Also not a fan of the video. It looks more like an ad for her new lips.

Still very excited for the album though.
                                                  Hope the rest of the album (not counting the awful Demi collab) will be much better.
                                                  "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Originally posted by DoesAnybody

The question is why people see erotism or being sexual as something obscure or something to judge about. Is something that I will never get, especially coming from young people, which are most of them by the way.

I can understand the comments saying the video is trash, low budget or that it doesn't make sense. I can see why. But critize her for expressing her sexuality I definitely don't get it. There is one comment that literally says "Too sexual. No thanks". What's the problem? It's another way to express yourself, there's nothing wrong with it.
                                                    It's the Americans. They're prude as f**k.
                                                    I have received many gifts from God,
                                                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Working...
                                                    X