Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christina Aguilera - Accelerate (feat. Ty Dolla $ign & 2 Chainz)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    Originally posted by Goldmoney
    Not you pulling a RayRay

And you’re more intertwined with ghetto culture
    Don't get me wrong, I usually like rap features, but in this particular case they just help make the song more disjointed. So I'm curious to see how a solo version would sound like (I'm not sure I would like it either )
    I think that's the whole point of this song though. The rappers don't blend well with Xtina's vocals and the fact the song has two different sounds that could be two separate songs is the reason why this song is different compared to her previous songs in the past.
    Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

• I’m so disappointed in the song as well as the video. The video is overly saucy for no apparent reason but to drop a bom*shell and truly the song is disjointed and haphazard as it can be.
      Your Body / Let There Be Love were nice pop harmless tracks but this is way to spontaneous in a weird and not so pleasant way to my taste.
      Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• Re: Christina Aguilera + Ty Dolla $ign & 2 Chainz | Accelera

totally sounds like something from Miley's ''Bangerz'' as well
        Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo
          Plus the video is so Miley's "Do It".
          Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

• Grew bored of this now. I can actually enjoy the second half of the song. Ty Dolla $ign is the worst.
            You ain't gotta break down,
            YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• 2 Chainz's verse is great actually, I don't mind him on the song. On the other hand, I can't believe they greenlit Ty's mooing
              Floped and localed

Comment

• Nah, this still is awful.
                No replay value whatsoever.
                Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
                  I can't believe they greenlit Ty's mooing
                  The funniest part actually

Comment

• Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
                    Nah, this still is awful.
                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru
                      Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
                      Nah, this still is awful.
                      And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Originally posted by hellohello
                        Originally posted by heppolo
                        Yes!

I think I like the song. The video is not my thing though.
                        One life with one dream on repeat

Comment

• The hate is real. People are always so pressed when it comes to her.
                          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• I love the video, but I would cut those scenes with sperm all over her face and body and boobs.

I would keep scenes where she's sitting, where she's on floor giving me GIAB vibes and pink scenes with black coat.
                            BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                            YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Originally posted by croatiaxtina
                              I love the video, but I would cut those scenes with sperm all over her face and body and boobs.

I would keep scenes where she's sitting, where she's on floor giving me GIAB vibes and pink scenes with black coat.

Fully agreed, those parts do simply needed to be cut out, its rather unfortunate but they probably were opting for something sensual and ended up with something visually disturbing instead.
                              Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• Originally posted by hellohello
                                This, which is something i dislike.

However, I am excited because the whole concept is completely different to her previous video. I like the people she's working with now, it feels like she has a team behind her with ideas and interesting concepts.

Lotus was such a failure in terms of concept/image.

Comment

• The song is definitely growing on me, but I think I'd actually like it better with less (or even none) of the rap. I actually heard the Amazon clip which was only Christina's part, and it sounded great. The rap seems to overshadow her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benjamin
                                    The hate is real. People are always so pressed when it comes to her.
                                    No, it's the whole pop scene that degraded, Christina's not the only one.

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo
                                      Originally posted by Benjamin
                                      I'm so happy I don't feel the same way
                                      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benjamin
                                        Originally posted by Benjamin
                                        I'm so happy I don't feel the same way
                                        Same

Comment

• I have a feeling this is a re-introduction single and not the lead. I don’t know it though.
                                          2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• Re: Christina Aguilera + Ty Dolla $ign &amp; 2 Chainz | Accelera

they're testing the market. If this got big positive reaction, they would call it lead/first and push it hard.
                                            but as it's not, they will just let it go.

Comment

• I think it's clear that they tried to gather some hype around her again and i think they just did it with "Accelerate", even though most people react negatively, it still got her some hype...

As someone who is not a big fan of Christina, i'm actually surprised by the negative response as i'm really enjoying this! Okay, the outro could have been shorter, but especially the first part of the song is really good IMO

Comment

• I just can't at people enjoying this more than NMT...
                                                Many hoped for something really special but she came back more slutty than ever...
                                                And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Originally posted by GreekGeek
                                                  I just can't at people enjoying this more than NMT...
                                                  Many hoped for something really special but she came back more slutty than ever...
                                                  Lol this is not more slutty than ever

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesper
                                                    Originally posted by GreekGeek
                                                    I just can't at people enjoying this more than NMT...
                                                    Lol this is not more slutty than ever
                                                    Which video do you find more slutty?
                                                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Working...
                                                    X