Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christina Aguilera - Accelerate (feat. Ty Dolla $ign & 2 Chainz)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RayRay
    Originally posted by Jesper
    Originally posted by GreekGeek
    I just can't at people enjoying this more than NMT...
    Many hoped for something really special but she came back more slutty than ever...
    Lol this is not more slutty than ever
    Which video do you find more slutty?
    She Will never surpass the ultimate slut anthem Dirrty

Comment

• Re: Christina Aguilera + Ty Dolla $ign & 2 Chainz | Accelera

If they want hype, this is not the song one release after a 6 year hiatus. I love Christina but the song simply doesn't grow on me, let's hope there are better songs on the album.
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
        If they want hype, this is not the song one release after a 6 year hiatus. I love Christina but the song simply doesn't grow on me, let's hope there are better songs on the album.
        I agree, which makes me wonder why she released it. I can’t see it doing anything for the album sales or a possible tour. It’s just an odd step. Even if it’s a buzz single... it’s random.
        I'm not your property as from today
        #FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by oaknuys
          Originally posted by croatiaxtina
          I love the video, but I would cut those scenes with sperm all over her face and body and boobs.

I would keep scenes where she's sitting, where she's on floor giving me GIAB vibes and pink scenes with black coat.

Fully agreed, those parts do simply needed to be cut out, its rather unfortunate but they probably were opting for something sensual and ended up with something visually disturbing instead.
          That is the whole point of the video. It's supposed to get people talking about her again. Although I wouldn't call it disturbing. I think she's trying to be "edgy" with the fake semen.
          Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

• Originally posted by KokoCollino
            I have a feeling this is a re-introduction single and not the lead. I don’t know it though.
            It made the album. Lead single it is (whether we like it or not). Lead, by definition, will include buzz singles but even moreso like in this case, the songs that were released that made the album. Lead singles gives fans an idea of the album and what to expect.
            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru
              Originally posted by KokoCollino
              I have a feeling this is a re-introduction single and not the lead. I don’t know it though.
              It made the album. Lead single it is (whether we like it or not). Lead, by definition, will include buzz singles but even moreso like in this case, the songs that were released that made the album. Lead singles gives fans an idea of the album and what to expect.
              A first single doesn’t have to be the lead single though, if this doesn’t get pushed. While an other song the coming weeks before the album release does, then this is simply the first single but not the leadsingle

Comment

• Some of y'all do the most w/that hating on Xtina thing.
                And some of y'all just like anything and y'all know it
                Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Lead=first / at the front

Lead single or first single is the same thing. Just a different word.
                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Lead=first / at the front

Doesn't always have to be the same thing, especially not in this day and age
                    But I guess call it the lead single if you like to call it that

I will just wait to see the next moves to see whether this is the lead or not and in the meantime I will keep bopping

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy

I think they just wanted to give a little taste of the new direction so that people will not be totally surprised once the album drops. A buzz single, hence they didn't invest in the music video.

I guess Fall in Line will be pushed to pop radio as it is hyped a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by hellohello
                        Originally posted by oaknuys
                        Originally posted by croatiaxtina
                        I love the video, but I would cut those scenes with sperm all over her face and body and boobs.

I would keep scenes where she's sitting, where she's on floor giving me GIAB vibes and pink scenes with black coat.

Fully agreed, those parts do simply needed to be cut out, its rather unfortunate but they probably were opting for something sensual and ended up with something visually disturbing instead.
                        That is the whole point of the video. It's supposed to get people talking about her again. Although I wouldn't call it disturbing. I think she's trying to be "edgy" with the fake semen.

Again, agreed.
                        Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru
                          Originally posted by KokoCollino
                          Where’s that definition from
                          2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

A buzz single actually isn’t a single IMO, especially in the streaming age. The lead single IMO (!) is the focus single („Focus“ ) that gets the first big push across all areas (streaming, airplay, media promotion, advertising) during an era/a campaign.

However, in this day and age, it gets harder to identify this without being part of the label/team.
                            2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• JLo has the best answer of the definition of what a lead, a buzz or a first single is!!!
                              And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• This song is definitely a grower. It's been stuck in my head. I really like it and I'm excited for the album.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreekGeek
                                  JLo has the best answer of the definition of what a lead, a buzz or a first single is!!!

She can certainty have a compilation of buzz single tracks lol perhaps enough material for a 2disc release at some point too lol
                                  Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• Originally posted by GreekGeek
                                    JLo has the best answer of the definition of what a lead, a buzz or a first single is!!!
                                    haha true no harm doing it though, you're testing the water and pick the single that has the best reaction from the public and radio.

Comment

• Definitly a grower this one. It's taken me several listens to decide I do actually like it. I think it will sit well within the context of the full album.

Maybe she can call it a "Hype" single?
                                      CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Really like this one. Love the beat and the fact it's not oversang. Video is different thing couse it's not my cup of tea. Not 1st single material from pop superstar but I don't care since I really enjoy this.

Comment

• Can't stop playing this
                                            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• I love it too. Love the tribal drums at begining and that male voice at begining... and that lovely ending.
                                              She should've drop out Ty from song, tho I like 2chainz part.

I would love if she've invited Kendrick on this...
                                              BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                              YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• It’s definiteky a grower, and there’s elements of the song I like - the male vocal noises at the start, some of the instrumentation (I think it’s drums), the lyric “accelerate, come on babe” which is brilliantly simple but you can’t stop singing it.

But it’s definitely not what I wanted from her return.

Comment

• Re: Christina Aguilera + Ty Dolla $ign &amp; 2 Chainz | Accelera

This is so good!

Comment

• Re: Christina Aguilera + Ty Dolla $ign &amp; 2 Chainz | Accelera

[tweet:lwn2ougj]https://twitter.com/xtina/status/992974961273847808[/tweet:lwn2ougj]
                                                    I love this pic. Bossy
                                                    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X