Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christina Aguilera - Accelerate (feat. Ty Dolla $ign & 2 Chainz)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by abi
    OK so let me educate a bit y'all non-Hip-Hop fans.

    Ty Dolla $ign -> R&B singer (who is also 5H's Lauren's boyfriend) -> the one trying to hit the high note in the chorus
    That's exactly the one I meant, and Wikipedia refers to him as a singer/rapper

    I don't mind 2 Chainz, he's ok.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
      Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
      Originally posted by RayRay
      Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
      Don't know about RayRay, but I listen to a lot of rap and enjoy it a lot, and still find Ty Dolla $ign's part on this song grating.
      I've grown to like the song overall tho.
      Depends on the rap.
      Mariah had great features on Triumphant.
      I just can't.
      Big.Big.Booty.

      Comment


      • I love 2 chainz bit in this. It’s sick!
        Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

        Comment


        • Originally posted by adamf2thedeath
          I love 2 chainz bit in this. It’s sick!
          That beat switch goes tf AWF!!!!

          Comment


          • 2 Chainz delivers.

            Ty Dollar Sign sounds like he‘s fallen accidentally into the studio after too many drinks.
            My last.fm

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
              Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
              Originally posted by RayRay
              Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
              Don't know about RayRay, but I listen to a lot of rap and enjoy it a lot, and still find Ty Dolla $ign's part on this song grating.
              I've grown to like the song overall tho.
              Depends on the rap.
              Mariah had great features on Triumphant.
              I just can't.
              I wasn't made to fall in line.
              My Instagram... - Click here

              Comment


              • Re: Christina Aguilera + Ty Dolla $ign & 2 Chainz | Accelera

                Watch RayRay become an Onika stan.
                Originally posted by abi on GOAT
                You know what? UKMIX really did wonders on this song for me.

                I really went from not caring for this song at all to having this as my most played Mariah song of all time because of the constant mentions of this song from some of y'all here.

                Comment


                • bop of the year *shakes ass*

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Loose
                    2 Chainz delivers.

                    Ty Dollar Sign sounds like he‘s fallen accidentally into the studio after too many drinks.
                    I love everything aboit his voice here. You don't wanna opera voice singing 'f all the clubs f all the druhgs, was wrong wh'me'

                    Shhhk shhk shhhhk shhk shhhk. King.
                    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

                    Comment


                    • Re: Christina Aguilera + Ty Dolla $ign & 2 Chainz | Accelera

                      Operatic voice? XTINA?

                      Comment


                      • Re: Christina Aguilera + Ty Dolla $ign & 2 Chainz | Accelera

                        I said operatic voice, not voice of someone having operation without anesthesia?
                        be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

                        Comment


                        • Re: Christina Aguilera + Ty Dolla $ign & 2 Chainz | Accelera

                          mess

                          Comment


                          • Re: Christina Aguilera + Ty Dolla $ign & 2 Chainz | Accelera

                            this is a mess but i like it and my god her lips are distracting

                            Comment


                            • Re: Christina Aguilera + Ty Dolla $ign & 2 Chainz | Accelera

                              Still such an underrated bop.
                              I love it so much.
                              Big.Big.Booty.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Benjamin
                                Still such an underrated bop.
                                I love it so much.
                                Proceed with Caution

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by lambforever
                                  Originally posted by Benjamin
                                  Still such an underrated bop.
                                  I love it so much.

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                                    Originally posted by lambforever
                                    Originally posted by Benjamin
                                    Still such an underrated bop.
                                    I love it so much.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by toni_pest
                                      this is a mess
                                      Waffles are checked cookies

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by heppolo
                                        Originally posted by toni_pest
                                        this is a mess
                                        Originally posted by abi on GOAT
                                        You know what? UKMIX really did wonders on this song for me.

                                        I really went from not caring for this song at all to having this as my most played Mariah song of all time because of the constant mentions of this song from some of y'all here.

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                          Originally posted by heppolo
                                          Originally posted by toni_pest
                                          this is a mess
                                          Gotta agree sadly

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by Ewokguy15
                                            Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                            Originally posted by heppolo
                                            Originally posted by toni_pest
                                            this is a mess
                                            Gotta agree sadly
                                            Tell'em.
                                            Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

                                            Comment


                                            • The other 3 are great. Not every song can be a winner.

                                              Comment


                                              • Still a ****i'n jam.

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                                                  Still a ****'n jam.
                                                  Yes
                                                  Big.Big.Booty.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                                                    Still a ****'n jam.

                                                    Agreed. I ADORE accelerate.
                                                    Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X