Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christina Aguilera - Accelerate (feat. Ty Dolla $ign & 2 Chainz)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weirdest thread ever
    nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• Originally posted by toni_pest
      this is a mess
      i have to agree
      I know how I feel when I'm around you, I don't know

Comment

• I liked live performance... now I'm into it
        BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
        YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• It grew on me but it remains her worst lead single ever. If she wanted an urban lead single, it should have been "Like I Do". It is far more catchy and focused than this. Kanye is really overrated.

Comment

• It grew on me!
            Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Admittedly, this sounds better within the context of Liberation, but there are many other songs on the record that would've made for a far stronger launch pad for the album. Taken on its own merits, I still think this is on the weak side.

Comment

• Re: Christina Aguilera + Ty Dolla $ign & 2 Chainz | Accelera

Ok I’m addicted to this now
                LJC--->>

Comment

• Originally posted by LJC123
                  Ok I’m addicted to this now
                  Yasss!
                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
                    It grew on me but it remains her worst lead single ever. If she wanted an urban lead single, it should have been "Like I Do". It is far more catchy and focused than this. Kanye is really overrated.
                    I had hoped for a catchy up tempo track like Your Body or Not Myself Tonight.
                    Shame there is not even a song in that vein to be found on the new album.
                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

I went off this quick...
                      It's just a fling baby, fling baby, nothing more than a fling baby, fling baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
                        Originally posted by GetBack
                        It grew on me but it remains her worst lead single ever. If she wanted an urban lead single, it should have been "Like I Do". It is far more catchy and focused than this. Kanye is really overrated.
                        A song like that wouldn't fit in this sonically cohesive album. We are good without them. We already have those albums if we wanna hear uptempo tracks.
                        And honestly, Accelerate is pretty much the bop of the album, so addictive!

Comment

I only played this a few times but honestly it's one of the best things she's ever done.
                          I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                          I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• I wonder why she never performed this. She could have went to urban shows to promote this to signal that she was experimenting but she just released it and moved on when it flopped.

Comment

I wonder why she never performed this. She could have went to urban shows to promote this to signal that she was experimenting but she just released it and moved on when it flopped.
                              It never was meant as full length single, so I Doubt she ever had the intension to promote it

Comment

• ^^What Urban shows though? BET's 106 & Park has been resting in peace since a few years ago if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi
                                  ^^What Urban shows though? BET's 106 & Park has been resting in peace since a few years ago if I remember correctly.
                                  Oh wow! I didn't know that!

Comment

• Originally posted by abi
                                    ^^What Urban shows though? BET's 106 & Park has been resting in peace since a few years ago if I remember correctly.
                                    Never forget tho
                                    [youtube:yz2bdnwo]1-Zcw-zRc5k[/youtube:yz2bdnwo]
                                    Originally posted by beredy
                                    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• If "Car Wash" with Missy Elliott and "Tilt Ya Head Back" with Nelly became huge hits, we would have had this Liberation kind of album by 2005.

Comment

If "Car Wash" with Missy Elliott and "Tilt Ya Head Back" with Nelly became huge hits, we would have had this Liberation kind of album by 2005.
                                        Not really, we all know Christina likes to follow her own path, especially around that time

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                          Originally posted by abi
                                          Never forget tho
                                          [youtube:136bz6o7]1-Zcw-zRc5k[/youtube:136bz6o7]
                                          I never knew she was on here lmao.

Comment

• Back when Xtina was hood. It's weird that her label never pushed any of her songs to Urban though, not even "Dirrty" and "Can't Hold Us Down".

Comment

• Originally posted by DoesAnybody
                                              Originally posted by RayRay
                                              Originally posted by GetBack
                                              A song like that wouldn't fit in this sonically cohesive album. We are good without them. We already have those albums if we wanna hear uptempo tracks.
                                              And honestly, Accelerate is pretty much the bop of the album, so addictive!
                                              Anything fits on this album IMO. So many different sounds. That's probably why I only like some songs. Some of her other albums are way more in "one" sound/direction.
                                              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I really like the fullness of her voice while she sings or speaks here. It's so rare these days!

Originally posted by abi
                                                Back when Xtina was hood. It's weird that her label never pushed any of her songs to Urban though, not even "Dirrty" and "Can't Hold Us Down".
                                                She was on top of the world during that time!

Comment

This song is so disjointed and experimental that it actually works very well for me.
                                                  You ain't gotta break down,
                                                  YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• It's a grower but the video remains one of her worst.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X