Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christina Aguilera - Accelerate (feat. Ty Dolla $ign & 2 Chainz)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One year ago today Xtina served this bop that was ahead of its time but no one was hungry

How has it been a year already wtf
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
      One year ago today Xtina served this bop that was ahead of its time but no one was hungry

How has it been a year already wtf
      Really?? This came and went...It doesn't sound that bad now.

Comment

• Still a bop!!
        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benjamin View Post
          Still a bop!!
          I agree
          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• It's nice but it was her worst lead single. Her core audience wanted vocals and not rappers.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
              Her core audience wanted vocals and not rappers.
              Never speak for a whole audience, unless you have the proper research and sense to back it up. And I don't mean #s or stats, I mean real proper research in the audience you are talking about Because after two underperforming era's, she never would have gotten a huge comeback anyways and had she released Twice as first release, I doubt this core audience you are talking about would have rushed to buy it either and then you would have made up some other weird reasoning. And let's be honest if people really wanted those vocals they would have supported Twice when it was a promo release for the album or Fall In Line and both didn't really happen.

Originally posted by Benjamin View Post
              Still a bop!!
              An underrated one

Comment

• This works great as an album track. But it's a bad single choice, even if it was only promo and didn't do much good (did the opposite) for starting an era.
                I have received many gifts from God,
                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• I like it but the video is absolutely awful. She should not have released it as the lead single because it's a grower IMO.
                  Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• This is my Britney Jean moment. The first album I haven’t bothered getting of hers.
                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Yes, as much as I liked the song, the video wasn't really good.
                      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• If I’m not mistaken (especially for the users who refuse to pay attention to anything but their own foolery in their mind) this was more of a buzz single and Fall In Line was the single.

Either, this was such a rude disrespectful down right nasty bop that you hoes slept on and under appreciated it. One of my favorite xtine tunes ever!

Comment

• I liked parts of it a lot but I think the production could have been beefed up or just better.
                          The ending also sounds unfinished.
                          It's not a great first/buzz single but I enjoyed it.
                          I think if it was edited down to 3 minutes that would make it better as well.

Comment

• I like this a lot! Not one of my favourites from her but still one of the best bops from last year (IMO)
                            Joss Stone | Xtina | P!nk | Nelly Furtado

Comment

• This underrated masterpiece was released two years ago today. HOW has it been two years already??

I will still pretend that the song never got a video but the song is so damn good. Literally the best on "Liberation" but nobody is ready for that conversation.

#JusticeForAccelerate
                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Far from being the best on Liberation, but it did get better for me after the underwhelming first impression. And it's easily not the worst of the album (Maria and Sick of Sittin are real stains on an otherwise impeccable album). Should have stayed as an album track as it works like that. Promo/True single it is not.

I have received many gifts from God,
                                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• "Liberation" had only 4 great tracks: "Deserve", "Twice", "Masochist" and "Unless It's with You". Rest is garbage.
                                  And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• If it didn't have so many fillers, this would be my favorite Xtina album. (I also LOVE the debut and Stripped)

Top 5:
                                    5- Accelerate
                                    4- Right Moves
                                    3- Deserve
                                    2- Like I Do
                                    1- Pipe

Liberation, Searching for Maria, Sick of Sittin, Dreamers, Fall In Line, I Don't Need It Anyore, Masochist and Unless It's With You = garbage.

Comment

• I still love this song!! such an underated bop

Comment

• I've tried listening to this on an off but I just can't! the Ty Dolla Sign feature is one of the worst features ever to me, song would have been good without that "vocal experience"

Comment

• Will go down as an ultimate bop for me. Complete FIRE.

Comment

• Originally posted by ljw200103 View Post
                                            I still love this song!! such an underated bop
                                            Me too ! I can understand why it wasn't for everyone, but I think it's awesome and probably my fave from Liberation (controversially). Still listen to it regularly

Comment

• This got better with time. I can do without Ty$ and I think it was the wrong song to lead with though.

Comment

• I also really enjoy this one! I agree it probably wasn't the right choice for first/buzz single but still a BOP
                                                Joss Stone | Xtina | P!nk | Nelly Furtado

Comment

• I love this song. I hope there will be bangers like Accelerate on her Spanish album. Innovation, novelty, freshness. That sounds fresher in 2020 than it is in 2018. 11/10
                                                  Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• this song is a grower! still love it

Comment

Working...
                                                    X