Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christina Aguilera - Accelerate (feat. Ty Dolla $ign & 2 Chainz)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DoesAnybody
    replied
    YES!!!
    FINALLY THIS BITCH IS RELEASING NEW MUSIC!

I seriously cannot wait, and I must say, I wasn't hyped at all since two months ago. I've been listening today Stripped and Back To Basics before all of this and yes that was a sign (it's been MONTHS since I played them). I have a feeling this album will be a nice successor to Stripped.

Leave a comment:

• UndercovaSista
    replied
    Originally posted by menime123
    Originally posted by UndercovaSista
    She better deliver this time

Well her career isnít going to be damaged much if she doesnít - she hasnít had a hit since 2006
    Im talking quality wise. Lotus wasnt very inspired and Bionic was a solid effort lost in an ocean of incohesive material. The new album better be a masterpiece.

Oh, but she did have hits after 2006: Say Something and FTM. I know the later is a feature, but its unffair to exclude her merit.
    Those werenít really her own, solo hits. And as I said - even if she doesnít deliver, including quality wise, it wonít harm her career. At this point itís make or break for her. Imo the big focus of the era will end up being whether or not she can becoming a touring act or not.
    But Im not saying this in terms of how her career will go down, since that ship has long gone. Im saying this concerning her fans. She better deliver this time because they deserve a solid era with a quality cohesive record and great videos & performances.

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    Iíll believe it when itís on Spotify - until then this is clearly a perfume
    LMAO HAHAHA
    I'm overly excited. I really want this longing to be over

Leave a comment:

• menime123
    replied

Well her career isnít going to be damaged much if she doesnít - she hasnít had a hit since 2006
    Im talking quality wise. Lotus wasnt very inspired and Bionic was a solid effort lost in an ocean of incohesive material. The new album better be a masterpiece.

Oh, but she did have hits after 2006: Say Something and FTM. I know the later is a feature, but its unffair to exclude her merit.
    Those werenít really her own, solo hits. And as I said - even if she doesnít deliver, including quality wise, it wonít harm her career. At this point itís make or break for her. Imo the big focus of the era will end up being whether or not she can becoming a touring act or not.

Leave a comment:

• UndercovaSista
    replied

Leave a comment:

• menime123
    replied

Leave a comment:

• UndercovaSista
    replied

Leave a comment:

• solitaire
    replied
    Re: Christina Aguilera | Accelerate

Finally.

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Excited !

Leave a comment:

• IVyoncť
    replied
    Bring it on

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied

Iím actually rooting for her. Telepathy was her first great song in ages, hope this one continues the streak.

Leave a comment:

• Biebz
    replied
    I'm already irritated

Leave a comment:

• menime123
    replied

Iíll believe it when itís on Spotify - until then this is clearly a perfume

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    hopefully nothing like anything she released since 2006. Actually, woohoo and the hunger games songs were pretty good so it can be a bit like them

Leave a comment:

• Benjamin
    replied

Posted by Drew Elliott, the creative director of Paper Magazine.

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Will no doubt be unpopular, but I'd LOVE It if she came back with something akin to Keeps Getting Better!
    Keeps gettin better was great

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• hellohello
    replied
    Moderately excited.
    Same. I really hope that this is good. Change is good but a bit boring and Telepathy is ok.

It's been a long time coming since her last single.

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    "Keeps Gettin' Better" has a fun vibe to it that I like, but "Let There Be Love" has a similarly light tone, and is light-years better.

Leave a comment:

• Mainshow
    replied
    Will no doubt be unpopular, but I'd LOVE It if she came back with something akin to Keeps Getting Better!
    If you weren't the admin, I would clearly report you to the mods because of this outrageous comment.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Benjamin
    replied
    [tweet:1g865m3n]https://twitter.com/106th/status/990670507421978624[/tweet:1g865m3n]
    [tweet:1g865m3n]https://twitter.com/Xtina_Daily/status/990691864670961664[/tweet:1g865m3n]
    Producer of the song.

Leave a comment:

• Mainshow
    replied
    I will not get my hopes up but I will definitely check it out whenever Christina finally releases a new song/lead.

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied

Come through, X-Tina! It's been too long.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied

Moderately excited.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X