Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christina Aguilera - Accelerate (feat. Ty Dolla $ign & 2 Chainz)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
    One year ago today Xtina served this bop that was ahead of its time but no one was hungry

How has it been a year already wtf
    Mainly because those rubbish tuneless "rappers" should have no business being featured in a song.
    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Ajayll's reaction to the song:

To be honest, I can kind of understand where she's coming from...
      Pro: freedom of speech
      Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
        Ajayll's reaction to the song:

To be honest, I can kind of understand where she's coming from...
        Yeah it was one of her funniest reactions back then thats for sure.
        UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• The song really was a choice with all those background noises and one of the rappers sounding like he struggles with bronchitis.
          Last edited by theMathematician; Wed November 17, 2021, 11:52.
          Pro: freedom of speech
          Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• Accelerate is the worst thing she’s ever released, it was an embarrassment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
              Accelerate is the worst thing she’s ever released, it was an embarrassment.
              Yip. The way certain stans try and claim it as some sort of masterpiece is amusing to me. ;)
              Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
              Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

Accelerate is the worst thing she’s ever released, it was an embarrassment.
                Don’t agree.

Not when Lotus album exists.

Comment

• Accelerate is her third best song released in the 2010s.

Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post
                    Accelerate is her third best song released in the 2010s.

What are the first two???

Comment

• Originally posted by breatheonme View Post

Don’t agree.

Not when Lotus album exists.
                      I meant worst single.

Comment

• I love the experimentation of this song to be honest. It's pretty futuristic. The only thing here which is awful it's the 1Dollar (which is the true value of his voice) feature. He could be gone for all I care. I'm pretty sure she has the song without the features or at least without him, please release it thank you. It's a banger but he is so annoying sometimes.
                        Last edited by DoesAnybody; Wed November 17, 2021, 12:44.

Comment

What are the first two???
                          Like I Do and Birds of Prey

Comment

• Like I Do should’ve been the first single tbh. A masterpiece.

No wonder it got nominated for a Grammy.

Twice is the best ballad she’s done in the 10s.

Comment

• Originally posted by breatheonme View Post
                              Like I Do should’ve been the first single tbh. A masterpiece.

No wonder it got nominated for a Grammy.

Twice is the best ballad she’s done in the 10s.
                              Exactly.

Top 10: Bionic, Elastic Love, Woohoo, Monday Morning, Birds of Prey, Slay Something, Twice, Accelerate, Like I Do, Sick of Sittin. Honorable mentions: Haunted Heart, Shotgun, Pipe, Little Dreamer and Bound To You .

and none for you lotus coco
                              I can't make her top 10 from the 2010 decade, it's too difficult. I like all her songs except Flopus (Just a Fool is an exception because it's a good song) and Flop This Moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post

Exactly.

Top 10: Bionic, Elastic Love, Woohoo, Monday Morning, Birds of Prey, Slay Something, Twice, Accelerate, Like I Do, Sick of Sittin. Honorable mentions: Haunted Heart, Shotgun, Pipe, Little Dreamer and Bound To You .

and none for you lotus coco
                                I can't make her top 10 from the 2010 decade, it's too difficult. I like all her songs except Flopus (Just a Fool is an exception because it's a good song) and Flop This Moment.
                                Sorry but you have some terrible songs there…

Haunted Heart, Shotgun, Sick Of Sittin and Accelerate are all not great.

not having Your Body there is a Travesty, that song is a bop.

Comment

Sorry but you have some terrible songs there…

Haunted Heart, Shotgun, Sick Of Sittin and Accelerate are all not great.

not having Your Body there is a Travesty, that song is a bop.
                                  Everyone has their own opinion. YB is basic af

Comment

• EDIT, I also like Circles from Lotus. I underestimated this song.

Coming back to Accelerate. While it's a great song (for me), the first release of this kind of song after a 6-year hiatus was commercial suicide. If she had released a ballad or God I Do, and the main single had been released on FRIDAY, surely that song would have been on hot100 or even hot 40.

Last edited by likeidogoldlink; Wed November 17, 2021, 13:22.

Comment

• I always despised sick of sittin. If I had my ideal single choices from Liberation it would be…

1. Like I do
                                      2. Deserve
                                      3. Right moves
                                      4. Masochist (the production always reminded me of early Janet Jackson ballads)
                                      Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

Working...
                                      X