Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christina Aguilera - Accelerate (feat. Ty Dolla $ign & 2 Chainz)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But we still don't have any confirmation that it's coming in 2 days? Am I right?
    Only those cripted teasers?!
    BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
    YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokguy15
      Originally posted by Michiel
      If this is a Lotus-like track I'm done. That album is a stain on her discography.
      You can already tell this album is here, Lotus was an album RCA execs wanted her to do obviously . . . there was no Christina in that album.
      Interesting, just like Britney was hardly present in Britney Jean album

Comment

Originally posted by GreekGeek
        Originally posted by hellohello
        Originally posted by Erotica
        Originally posted by biscuits
        I want slutty, Not Myself Tonight from this
        Yes me too
        So basically you want her to flop again...
        She will flop either way, so...
        Exactly And I prefer her with a good album and song that flops than a bad album that is successful (country style or whatever, or something boring like Ke$ha does)
        I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Originally posted by Bazmedia
          If this is a Lotus-like track I'm done. That album is a stain on her discography.
          You can already tell this album is here, Lotus was an album RCA execs wanted her to do obviously . . . there was no Christina in that album.
          Britney described that as her most personal album.

Comment

Originally posted by croatiaxtina
            But we still don't have any confirmation that it's coming in 2 days? Am I right?
            Only those cripted teasers?!
            The description in the video says it’s coming May 3. The creative director of Paper Magazine has confirmed the new song will be available May 4 (friday, digitial release) and the producer/writer of the song is teasing too. Xtina hasn’t officially announced it yet as she’s still teasing. I expect a full announcement today or tomorrow.
            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Re: Christina Aguilera | Accelerate

Not that I believe music is forthcoming (perfume people) but it’s looking likely for a BBM performance, yes? Maybe even VMAs for 2nd single?
              “I shouldn’t be in a conservatorship if I can work and provide money and work for myself and pay other people — it makes no sense”

#FreeBritney

Comment

Originally posted by Bazmedia
                Britney described that as her most personal album.
                Christina also said "Lotus" was a follow-up to "Stripped". And we all know they are nothing alike.
                Both Britney and Christina had to sell those albums to fans because that's what they were supposed to do. But I bet nowadays, after some time, they regret in some way doing them.

Comment

Lotus was the follow up of Stripped in the sense of themes, lyrically Army Of Me was Fighter 2.0. With a whole bunch of other selfempowerment and FU songs filling up most of the album. Her label really wanted that from her lol.

Comment

Let's leave Lotus in past, please

I'm so excited about new era and I just don't want her to disappoint...
                    It's been long time since last album and last official single... and her music videos...

Comment

Originally posted by croatiaxtina
                      Let's leave Lotus in past, please

I'm so excited about new era and I just don't want her to disappoint...
                      It's been long time since last album and last official single... and her music videos...
                      Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by GreekGeek
                        She will flop either way, so...
                        People said the same thing about Kylie and she has proven everyone wrong, well with her album, not singles.

Stranger things have happened.
                        Yes! In my previous post -although it's a joke- i had Kylie in my mind!
                        Her singles didn't perform well but the album did! I hope that's the case with X-Tina too!
                        And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

Really looking forward to this! I’m interested to the route she will take for this one. It’s been a while since the last album so I reckon she might get a good reception. She needs to NAIL the first single though, and she owes it to her fans to persevere with the era, more singles and music videos wether it’s s commercial success or not.
                          CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

She's teasing again on ig

Comment

I love what I see so far in those previews

Comment

Maybe visual album is coming... idk

Comment

I can't wait omg
                                  She's teasing!
                                  Come thru queen!

Comment

[tweet:1tro533a]https://twitter.com/xtina/status/991336432890396672[/tweet:1tro533a]
                                    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Love the instrumental bit at the very end!
                                      What happened to the vibing? Boy, you killed it. | My last.fm

Comment

Clearly in the minority but I don't hate lotus....
                                        Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

Originally posted by Loose
                                          Love the instrumental bit at the very end!
                                          Me too. It has a very ‘warm’ sound, if thag makes any sense.
                                          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway
                                            I don't hate it too, the album is good, but it doesn't stand out, just a nice pop album, that's it
                                            I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Me neither. It has some of my favorite Xtina songs like Army Of Me.

But I also really like:
                                              Let There Be Love
                                              Blank Page
                                              Your Body
                                              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

I don't hate it either, it just feels both underproduced and overproduced at some points and it feels like the album was never finished, if that makes sense. But there are some songs I still play.

I just hope this album is more cohesive and feels genuine.I have faith though, the leaked stuff we got already sounds very promising

Comment

I hate everything with a passion on Lettuce. It sounds all so cheap, uninspired and rushed.

Nevertheless, some people say the same about Bionic which is by far the more forgiveable project in my opinion..!
                                                  What happened to the vibing? Boy, you killed it. | My last.fm

Comment

• I think I listened to Lotus once (twice?) and just went on like it never happened.
                                                    I have received many gifts from God,
                                                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Working...
                                                    X