Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christina Aguilera - Accelerate (feat. Ty Dolla $ign & 2 Chainz)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christina Aguilera - Accelerate (feat. Ty Dolla $ign & 2 Chainz)

The hidden message in her videos says: first single, Accelerate, coming May 3, 2018. Sheís whispering the song title in the other video and you can hear the sound of a race car.
    Big.Big.Booty.

Re: Christina Aguilera | Accelerate

Moderately excited.

Comment

Come through, X-Tina! It's been too long.
      UKMIX Favourite Artists of the Last 20 Years: [095-091]
      "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown: [#3 revealed!]

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

I will not get my hopes up but I will definitely check it out whenever Christina finally releases a new song/lead.
        Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

[tweet:1g865m3n]https://twitter.com/106th/status/990670507421978624[/tweet:1g865m3n]
          [tweet:1g865m3n]https://twitter.com/Xtina_Daily/status/990691864670961664[/tweet:1g865m3n]
          Producer of the song.
          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Will no doubt be unpopular, but I'd LOVE It if she came back with something akin to Keeps Getting Better!

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
              Will no doubt be unpopular, but I'd LOVE It if she came back with something akin to Keeps Getting Better!
              If you weren't the admin, I would clearly report you to the mods because of this outrageous comment.
              Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

"Keeps Gettin' Better" has a fun vibe to it that I like, but "Let There Be Love" has a similarly light tone, and is light-years better.
                UKMIX Favourite Artists of the Last 20 Years: [095-091]
                "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown: [#3 revealed!]

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

Moderately excited.
                  Same. I really hope that this is good. Change is good but a bit boring and Telepathy is ok.

It's been a long time coming since her last single.
                  Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

"King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

Keeps gettin better was great
                      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Posted by Drew Elliott, the creative director of Paper Magazine.
                        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

hopefully nothing like anything she released since 2006. Actually, woohoo and the hunger games songs were pretty good so it can be a bit like them

Comment

Iíll believe it when itís on Spotify - until then this is clearly a perfume
                            Just being alive it can really hurt
                            These moments given are a gift from time

Kate Bush - Moments of Pleasure

Comment

I'm already irritated
                              *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

Iím actually rooting for her. Telepathy was her first great song in ages, hope this one continues the streak.
                                last.fm

Comment

Bring it on

Comment

Excited !
                                    R.i.P. Tara

R.i.P. Whitney

Comment

Finally.
                                      One life with one dream on repeat

Comment

She better deliver this time

Comment

Originally posted by UndercovaSista

Well her career isnít going to be damaged much if she doesnít - she hasnít had a hit since 2006

Comment

Originally posted by menime123

Well her career isnít going to be damaged much if she doesnít - she hasnít had a hit since 2006
                                            Im talking quality wise. Lotus wasnt very inspired and Bionic was a solid effort lost in an ocean of incohesive material. The new album better be a masterpiece.

Oh, but she did have hits after 2006: Say Something and FTM. I know the later is a feature, but its unffair to exclude her merit.

Comment

Im talking quality wise. Lotus wasnt very inspired and Bionic was a solid effort lost in an ocean of incohesive material. The new album better be a masterpiece.

Oh, but she did have hits after 2006: Say Something and FTM. I know the later is a feature, but its unffair to exclude her merit.
                                              Those werenít really her own, solo hits. And as I said - even if she doesnít deliver, including quality wise, it wonít harm her career. At this point itís make or break for her. Imo the big focus of the era will end up being whether or not she can becoming a touring act or not.

Comment

Iíll believe it when itís on Spotify - until then this is clearly a perfume
                                                LMAO HAHAHA
                                                I'm overly excited. I really want this longing to be over

Comment

Those werenít really her own, solo hits. And as I said - even if she doesnít deliver, including quality wise, it wonít harm her career. At this point itís make or break for her. Imo the big focus of the era will end up being whether or not she can becoming a touring act or not.
                                                  But Im not saying this in terms of how her career will go down, since that ship has long gone. Im saying this concerning her fans. She better deliver this time because they deserve a solid era with a quality cohesive record and great videos & performances.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X