Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Janet Jackson - Made for Now (feat. Daddy Yankee)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The remix is out now (extended and radio version) and I'm not impressed :-?
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Re: Janet Jackson - Made for Now (feat. Daddy Yankee)

I hear this alot here.... probably her most played song in 15yrs

Comment

• You can pre-save the Benni Benassi & Canova Remix on Spotify

http://presave.tweematic.com/madefornowbbcremix
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

[youtube:1ifx6n7y]pXqdNzv410U[/youtube:1ifx6n7y]

Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• The new remix is SO freaking good! I love it! Much better than the other one!

Comment

So in love with this song (still). Maybe more than ever.
              It's an anthem for me - perfectly sets the mood for 2018 for me. Such a great year, did a lot of fun things, went nice places, made new friends. The feeling of living your life to the fullest. That's what this song's about, for me. It's so energetic, gives off good vibes. I wish this would've been a bigger hit for Janet, but oh well. Very glad she released this.
              Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

This song and the video are amazing both continue to complement her outstanding discography/videography.

Comment

The video is great, the song is meh. I liked it when it came out but it got stale real quick.
                  Floped and localed

Comment

So there will be no second single?
                    jio CHARTS NOW:3/8/2020:https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...7#post10442327

Comment

• Originally posted by jio
                      So there will be no second single?
                      She is working on an EP. Maybe she's holding it back till the new year?
                      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

I guess the EP is obsolete!
                        She had 6 songs ready in July and is recording since then!
                        I bet we are getting a full album in spring!

Comment

[youtube:yy3wftey]5H-0iRMriYY[/youtube:yy3wftey]
                          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I need a new single from her. This was a cute bop.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• "Made For Now" Vinyl Tracklist:

1 Made for Now
                              2 Made for Now (Latin Version)
                              3 Made for Now (Benny Benassi X Canova Remix)
                              4 Made for Now (Ryan Skyy Remix)
                              5 Made for Now (Dirty Werk Remix)
                              6 Made for Now (Eric Kupper Radio Remix)
                              7 Made for Now (Eric Kupper Extended Remix)
                              8 Made for Now (Girls Make Beats Remix)

https://www.deepdiscount.com/made-for-now/050742354022

Comment

• What was the point of this song
                                Forever Young

Comment

• Can y’all believe that this bop was released a year ago today? Truly underrated. It still makes me feel good every time I listen to it. Deserved to be #1 everywhere for 90 weeks.

Comment

• I truly believe her team was expecting DY to make this the female Despacito.
                                    Originally posted by beredy
                                    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• It was her best song in a lot of years
                                      1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

• I still really love this one. I hate how this wasn't a bigger hit for her. It was perfect for radio.
                                        Also, didn't she promise us a new body of work? Where is the music Janet?!
                                        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Really liked this and I thought it was the beginning of something new.

Ugh.. it's difficult being a fan of hers sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                                            It was her best song in a lot of years
                                            yet so generic at the same time
                                            Forever Young

Comment

• I cannot wait anymore for the Bruno Mars and Ty Dolla $ign collabs :c

Comment

• Did you hear about the new Made For Now remixes she’s releasing next week???

Just kidding.

Comment

• Originally posted by basticasas View Post
                                                  I cannot wait anymore for the Bruno Mars and Ty Dolla $ign collabs :c
                                                  Did she confirm this?
                                                  Forever Young

Comment

• Speaking of collabs! I would love to hear that John mayer song. If I remember correctly they had a song that sampled the people's court theme song. It was suppose to be on 20 Y.O. but JD got his hands on it.

Comment

• Ty Dolla said in an interview he did something with Janet. I can't wait to hear what she has in store.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                                        This is cute and all but I need that fall ratchet anthem ASAP, Dunk
                                                        Welp.
                                                        Originally posted by beredy
                                                        When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loverboy View Post
                                                          Ty Dolla said in an interview he did something with Janet. I can't wait to hear what she has in store.
                                                          eish issa no
                                                          Forever Young

Comment

Working...
                                                          X