Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khalid - Better

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Khalid - Better



    Khalid is back with a new single titled “Better,” which is (presumably) the first single from his forthcoming sophomore album.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Pompeii
    Khalid is back
    Was he ever away? Seems like he's hopping on a new feature or remix every week.

    The song is nice, but very predictable. I feel like a lot of people did this sound better before him, but to less success.
    late.

    Comment


    • #3
      This is okay and I can't wait for it to peak on US charts 31 weeks from now.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Khalid - Better

        Not sure about this
        Forever Young

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by urbanmusik
          Originally posted by Pompeii
          Khalid is back
          Was he ever away? Seems like he's hopping on a new feature or remix every week.

          The song is nice, but very predictable. I feel like a lot of people did this sound better before him, but to less success.
          All of this
          Floped and localed

          Comment


          • #6
            this is so chill

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Pompeii
              this is so chill
              Big.Big.Booty.

              Comment


              • #8
                [youtube:l5tbzkta]x3bfa3DZ8JM[/youtube:l5tbzkta]

                I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the random BMW sponsored dancing in the video.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by abi View Post
                  This is okay and I can't wait for it to peak on US charts 31 weeks from now.
                  Just read this and it's funny that it really took 30 weeks to peak in the US .
                  Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                  and everything you stand for?
                  Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                  just to tell you that I see more?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

                    Just read this and it's funny that it really took 30 weeks to peak in the US .
                    Wow, my impact.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X