• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lena - Don't Lie To Me

Upcoming single by Lena
    Release date: 15th March
    Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Audio, video comes out later today.

Really enjoyed this on my first play! Even though I got over "Thank You" rather quickly, this album is shaping up to me really good!

Also, "Thank You" has become a real slowburner in Germany and Austria, so I'm interested to see how "Don't Lie To Me" will do.

Comment

I like this! Sounds good, it's what radio would play and what she needs. From what I've seen the video looks promising, apparently shot in LA and hopefully better than Thank You's
      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

It's a vertical video and also premiered on IGTV, at first I was like wtf but it totally fits the story line
        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I like ”Thank You“ more but this is still good.
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

The music this era is not for me.

Comment

Lena's post on her social media accounts is kind of appalling and irritating:

Ihr Lieben wenn ich es zusammen mit euch schaffe Don’t Lie To Me in die iTunes Top 3 zu bekommen, wird mir noch ein übergeiles Musikvideo für einen Albumsong finanziert! Leute BITTE - ihr habt doch auch Bock darauf oder?
              Sende euch ganz viel Liebe und tausend Dank für euren kranken support <3
              I don't know if it's part of some promo but asking her fans to make "Don't Lie To Me" a Top 3 iTunes hit in in order to get some budget from her label to get produced a music video is somehow worrying and a bit desperate, no?

Btw, it's currently #9 on German iTunes.
              source: Facebook
              Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Originally posted by Mainshow View Post
                Lena's post on her social media accounts is kind of appalling and irritating:

I don't know if it's part of some promo but asking her fans to make "Don't Lie To Me" a Top 3 iTunes hit in in order to get some budget from her label to get produced a music video is somehow worrying and a bit desperate, no?

Btw, it's currently #9 on German iTunes.
                source: Facebook
                It peaked at #4 or #5 yesterday.

It is a little desperate but homegirl is just trying to sell her music lol
                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

she can only reach as far without the Spotify these days
                  Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

I heard the song on the radio earlier that day and I was a bit shocked. 'Thank You' already was a bit of a letdown, but this one sounds totally generic and her voice sounds thinner than ever. This type of sound comes 2 years too late and doesn't suit her at all; an Ellie Goulding type-of sound fits her much better (see 'Crystal Sky'). It's a no for me - 2/10.
                    ~ representing the LBC ~

Comment

Her voice sounds like Ellie Goulding

Comment

Working...
                      X