Louise - Stretch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
    This song would’ve also been great for Kylie at one point.
    Maybe some 8-10 years ago, right after "Get Outta My Way"
    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Thematically the song has strong echoes of Olivia Newton John's Physical and actually Lou's vocals sound almost identical to Olivia's throughout the song. This could easily be mixed in with Olivia's underrated Soul Kiss album and you would never know it wasn't her singing.
      This ain't gon be easy

Comment

Originally posted by heppolo View Post
        Maybe some 8-10 years ago, right after "Get Outta My Way"
        I instantly thought of Kylie's 'Body Language' album.
        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

great comeback song

Comment

It seems like we on here are the only people interested in this comeback! It has a shockingly low stream rate on Spotify of 31K. Even Emma Bunton's comeback single has over 200K listens.
            I wish this was doing much better.
            i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

Solid tune. This reminds me of something Holly Valance would have made during the "Kiss Kiss" era

Comment

I am shocked this isnt blowing up on the charts. i think its her strongest single to date and the video is stunning. cant wait for the album!

Comment

She needs to do some TV performances, I feel like a lot of people doesn't know it exists. It's got everything it needs to be a hit.... It just needs promoted more Instagram and Radio isn't enough. I am guessing she isn't doing it for hits though, more for self satisfaction in her career. As long as the tour and album go ahead I don't care if it's a hit or not.
                  thank u, next

Comment

Good return!

This track also reminded me of Kylie, especially with the addition of the video. I also agree with someone saying it's like a sequal to Naked.

I think Louise found her way as an artist again. During interviews, she also spoke about regaining her self confidence in recent years. It was great fun researching the gap between her early solo success and now for my blog about her. It would be fabulous to see a successful comeback. All the best to her.
                    https://www.noratol.com * Music Blog Finalist for a 2019 Infinity Blog Award!

Comment

Originally posted by Fan View Post
                      It seems like we on here are the only people interested in this comeback! It has a shockingly low stream rate on Spotify of 31K. Even Emma Bunton's comeback single has over 200K listens.
                      I wish this was doing much better.
                      all of her singles & remixes being uploaded to spotify. she has mega remix catalogue

Comment

Love this. Glad she is back, hope the album is great, though it's sooo far away.

Comment

Agreed. She even has a Hex Hector remix!!!
                          You have officially been frock destroyed!

Comment

Why so many nasty comments on her video though? never thought she had so much hatred. Comments are really repulsive and so narrow minded...

Comment

Originally posted by DoesAnybody View Post
                              Why so many nasty comments on her video though? never thought she had so much hatred. Comments are really repulsive and so narrow minded...
                              Vile and mostly from people born in the last decade probably. I think people are mad cos she got divorced

Comment

Originally posted by biscuits View Post
                                Vile and mostly from people born in the last decade probably. I think people are mad cos she got divorced
                                Really? why should people have an opinion about that? It's her life, not theirs. It's really frustrating to still see in 2019 comments like these, we are never gonna ******* change it seems. I mean, mind your business.

Comment

This is definitely growing on me. Pretty catchy, this should be all over radio.

Comment

It is B list on Radio 2. That’s something!

Comment

The video spent easter weekend at no.2 on iTunes, Naked was also in the top 5 and Stuck in The Middle was top 20. That's pretty cool. More people are here for Louise than we realise.
                                      thank u, next

Comment

Originally posted by shinydiscopaul View Post
                                        The video spent easter weekend at no.2 on iTunes, Naked was also in the top 5 and Stuck in The Middle was top 20. That's pretty cool. More people are here for Louise than we realise.
                                        Shame that the iTunes video sales are probably in double-figures
                                        THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

I know haha :(
                                          thank u, next

Comment

Originally posted by diamondtooth View Post
                                            It is B list on Radio 2. That’s something!
                                            Hope she gets some airplay. She needs to smash again.

Comment

The Initial Talk Remix of Stretch was released today :-)
                                              I love it:

spotify:track:6cElXbjENPhXs051WlgDW7

Does Initial Talk bring much attention or streaming numbers to a song? I'm not sure.

Comment

Loving the Initial Talk remix!!! Sounds like Eternal's first album
                                                https://open.spotify.com/track/6cElX...QeiSRcRTAENpBw

Comment

Sounds more like Taylor Dayne or Paula Abdul to me.
                                                  THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

Liked the instrumental of the remix, I was getting some C&C Music Factory early 90s, even Madonna vibes, but then the vocal came in....it's not quite hitting the mark for me.
                                                    1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

Just discovered the initial talk remix. SO GOOD.
                                                      LJC--->>

Comment

Originally posted by DoesAnybody View Post

Hope she gets some airplay. She needs to smash again.
                                                        Again?
                                                        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                                          Sounds more like Taylor Dayne or Paula Abdul to me.
                                                          And that's why I like it more!

Comment

Working...
                                                          X