Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROSALÍA & J Balvin - Con Altura (feat. El Guincho)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROSALÍA & J Balvin - Con Altura (feat. El Guincho)

Big collaboration dropping tomorrow. The music video preview on Instagram looks sick.
    late.

LAST.FM

Comment

the video is good, the song is alright, maybe not as experimental as ROSALÍA can deliver, it's more mainstream reggaeton/pop fusion
      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

The song is a major Party Starter and the video is pure eye candy. Christina Milian's Play MV for 2019.
        late.

Comment

What a TUNE. Slay ROSALÍA!
          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
            and the video is pure eye candy.
            as always with ROSALÍA
            Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

#8 on Pitchfork's year end song list.

8. Rosalía / J Balvin: “Con Altura”

“Con Altura” roughly translates to “do it hard,” according to Rosalía, who borrowed the phrase from a Dominican TV personality. The song is aptly named, with the Catalan singer and Colombian star J Balvin exchanging swaggering verses that name-drop the Porsche Panamera and the flamenco icon Camarón de la Isla over a watertight reggaeton beat. El Guincho, who co-produced this and much of Rosalía’s breakthrough album El Mal Querer, also adds a brief vocal, his contribution a reminder of his days as a solo star in the Iberian underground.

“Con Altura” invites the listener to admire the wonderful flex of Latin pop in the late 2010s: the way Rosalía’s flamenco inflection leans into the Caribbean pulse, how J Balvin takes on a larger-than-life, hip-hop bluster. It’s a perfect pop song of thrilling energy and dexterity. The song’s chorus alone is so rhythmically irresistible, it makes you wonder why Spanish wasn’t always pop’s lingua franca. –Ben Cardew
              https://pitchfork.com/features/lists...st-songs-2019/
              I have received many gifts from God,
              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

The music is good I listen to it all the time, she’s so pretty and talented wow
                google street view
                Last edited by stacymack; Fri December 13th, 2019, 03:11.

Comment

I mean it's catchy, but #8? It's not that good… especially comparing to her previous work
                  BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                  YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Working...
                  X