• Aura Dione - Shania Twain

Aura’s new single ‘Shania Twain’ is coming our April 5th
    Big.Big.Booty.

Was just thinking about where she is. Interesting song title choice
    Last FM <3
    Instagram

Comment

Finally!

I actually really liked her last album so I'm looking forward to her next project. Nice she's back to her full name, though that completely messes up my LastFm.

Comment

Excited! Hope this isn't too country tho.

Comment

Exciting!
          2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

So i read the song title and giggled. It just made me think of that Barbra Streisand song although i'm sure this will have infinitely more lyrics.

Comment

What does she mean with the title?
              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

This German website shared some of the lyrics:

https://www.mix1.de/music/aura-dione/shania-twain/

You would think I’d go insane, but I’m recycling the pain
                It says it's a hymn about using the bad energy to move forward, not looking back and keep on loving with an open heart.

I wonder what the chorus will sound like?

I'm recycling the pain, Shania Twain?

Btw that German site gave it a rating 7/8, whatever that means. Guess they heard it already.

Comment

Instrumental snippet on her IG story

https://www.instagram.com/stories/auradione/

Comment

She posted a small preview of the video on her Instagram story. Looks beautiful!
                    Glad she has a team behind her again.

Comment

Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                      She posted a small preview of the video on her Instagram story. Looks beautiful!
                      Glad she has a team behind her again.
                      I love it! Do you feel like she didn’t really have people behind her in the past? I guess her old label didn’t believe in her anymore sadly. Exciting times now though

Comment

During her second album there was clearly a team behind her. I mean the second album is so much poppier than the first because they wanted to turn her into a kind of pop product (that's how I feel it). I feel like her first album is much more genuine than the second.

And the third album I don't think she had much of a team behind her to really push her. I mean she was huge in the german speaking countries but there was clearly no real interest in promoting her anymore. But now I feel like she found some right people again who believe in her and I hope that it's going to be a small success for her.

Comment

It’s such a shame that her 3rd album is her least successful one, because quality-wise it’s by far her best one.

Comment

I still think that her first album is untouchable. Such a beauuutiful record.

Comment

Love her voice. It's just so beautiful. But the track itself doesn't do much for me yet. It's incredibly short (2:33) and reminds me a little bit of Avicii's "Wake Me Up". Slightly disappointed, but hopefully a nice grower.

Comment

Loooooving this! She looks gorgeous in the video. This is what I want from her. This is the closest she did to Columbine.

Comment

it's a cute bop
                                  Last FM <3
                                  Instagram

Comment

Can't find it on Spotify.

Comment

Okay, no wonder I couldn't find it on Spotify...
                                      I was looking for a new single by Shania Twain called Aura Dione...

Comment

[MENTION=31471]RayRay[/MENTION] That impress me much!

Comment

This is so catchy! Welcome back Aura <3
                                          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

On Spotify it says "explicit". Why is that? Didn't hear the f-word.

Comment

Nice song, it sounds kinda different to her other stuff, but at the same time it has this typical Aura Dione sound to it (not sure how to explain ).
                                              Last edited by SilentDream; Sun April 7, 2019, 18:58.

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                                On Spotify it says "explicit". Why is that? Didn't hear the f-word.
                                                She says the f-word here: f*** whoever made the saying 'you can't eat and have your cake'
                                                Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

So I thought she is singing "All my lovers, they're boring me", but now I found lyrics that say "All my lovers let it pour on me"...
                                                  That can't be correct though? I mean it doesn't make as much sense as them being boring.
                                                  Also, I asked my (English) husband and he hears the same thing as me.
                                                  Anyone knows where I can find the official lyrics to be sure?

Comment

Working...
                                                  X